The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

<Insert Catchy Introduction Title Here>
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Well, this would be quite the waste of time if I hadn't. So that is a yes.

2. How did you hear about us?

I wish I could say something more exciting, but it was just a Google search. Well, technically I discovered CotH through Yahoo! Answers, which was a result of the search, but meh, who wants to know all the gritty details? *wink wink*

3. How did you get into RP?

This answer is more exciting. I've been playing D&D since I was six. I spent my birthday money on what turned out to be a 2ed rulebook and it all went from there. I've followed the progression to 3rd and now 4th edition rules, and branched out to other mediums of RP in the meantime. Now, though, its somewhat of an addiction, and ever since I finished school its been kind of hard to get the D&D group together, so I've been relying on said other mediums more heavily.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Like many others, it started with the Diablo games, and in searching for other Blizzard products I found Warcraft, which was more in accordance with my tastes. Naturally, when they announced that an MMORPG was joining the franchise I was ecstatic. I had to wait a couple of months before I could buy it, but once I had I didn't stop playing for a year. I eventually took up the WoW mantle again a few moths after TBC was released thanks to the Scroll of Resurrection, and I've been going ever since (when I can afford to).

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Well, I've played all classes up to level 60 on retail, but my favourite is definitely the Mage. I don't mind playing anything, but I always prefer casters. Its not that I play them better, just that I can let out more of my own self when I'm a caster. To be very specific, I like being a Necromancer, though in WoW the closest you get is a Warlock which just doesn't feel the same to me. Obviously it got my hopes up when Necromancer was being considered as a Hero class for WotLK, but *cry* they couldn't make it different enough from the Warlock.
As for race, I have a thing for undead, but I've kind of gone off them recently in favour of Blood Elves; I just love their elegance. Undead still have a special place for me though, and my first toon was Undead so I suppose that has something to do with it.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I find there are not enough villains anywhere for my liking, or if there are then they're just not to my liking, so I usually tend towards more villainous characters, or at least ones who hide a malevolent secret. I also like playing characters who are misunderstood, the specifics of which I don't really care. Kel'Thuzad is my favourite person/thing in the Warcraft universe, obviously his Lichdom has something to do with it, but it is more so that he has all the elements of a character I like to play, albeit rather epic. I like to consider myself adept at playing these kinds of characters because I had to be if I was to make a good DM, but that same experience gives me a tendency to think too grand for a player, which I am working on. (Hopefully I get points for being honest :D)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

This will probably be my least satisfactory answer: I don't have a favourite/They're all my favourite. No really, as long as I'm playing a character I feel I can play, I'm up for anything. I probably did have a favourite once, but a favourite gets exhausting eventually, and is then replaced with another one. I think somehow I broke out of the cycle, I don't know when though.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Well, I have an obsession with history... does that count? It's really the only other thing I do in my spare time, read about history, talk about history, write about it. I just think you can learn so much from the past. Did you know Queen Elizabeth I was the first person to have a flush-able toilet at all like the one we have now? Okay, so some parts of history aren't really that helpful, but they are interesting. As for talents, I don't have an that I can think of at the moment, except that I could talk for ever about nothing if you call that a talent (trying really hard not to do it here).

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

New Zealand! Whoop Whoop! Thanks to Lord of the Rings you should all know where that is, although Universal Studios doesn't seem to care that Peter Jackson an co. did what Tolkien thought was impossible (NZ is still absent from the Universal Studios globe thing). Because of the time difference, my day is nearly over when your american day is just beginning!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Always. And if at any time I change my mind I'll get lost.

Perhaps I should have said something at the beginning...oh well
I'd say something here but I cant really think of anything.
Welcome to the server! >8D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A witty introduction title. HailtotheThief 4 923 08-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Last Post: HailtotheThief
  [Insert flashy introduction name here] Kelifos 8 1,586 10-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Hexproof
  I never was good with catchy titles. Sigerid 0 558 05-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sigerid
  <Insert Something Witty Here>, an Introduction! jolith 1 633 04-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Last Post: sasail
  *Insert Witty Introduction Title Here* Rosali 1 789 01-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Harmonic