The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Inspiring introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yeah.

2. How did you hear about us?

I have always been cautious about private servers, but a friend kept nagging me to join and RP with him and I finally caved in, thinking it could be fun and give me more RP experience.

3. How did you get into RP?

It just sort of came along. I was hanging out in Stormwind, bored out of my mind waiting for things to unlock, when my friend asked me if I wanted to RP. I didn't really have any reason not to so we went off across the map and began RPing and we had a ton of fun.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I used to play Warcraft III and found it fun, which lead me to trusting blizzard more. After many good reviews of the game from friends and being brought up in various places around the internet, I finally decided to give it a try. The very first class I tried was a druid and I loved being feral, and leveled fast, quickly getting to 60 before the release of TBC.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I have often enjoyed playing a druid because of the balance they can play occasionally shifting factions in a way because of the actions of those around them and how they interact with the environment. Nelfs have also been a race I've enjoyed because of the lore behind them.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Kind of character? I don't know I guess I sort of enjoy tanking. I don't mind the loss of dps when soloing, I easily help fill groups as a well needed slot and it allows me to handle most elites on my own (at higher level) and is overall fun looking over at your avoidance and seeing your huge armor and health pools.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I'm pretty open to different kinds of RP and am willing to try out different kinds, but to pick one, I would say I enjoy more actiony RPs, generally speaking, the longer the better and the whole dungeons and dragons sort of feel is also something I can enjoy.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I play many other games along with wow and have done quite a bit of work on the computer in my spare time. I also do some outdoor things though and enjoy the occasion recreational shooting of the gun.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

America. West coast.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes.
Welcome to the server! >8D