The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Installing 4.3.4 on a Mac
Low and behold, the solution for us is finally here! However there is a small process that you'll have to to get this native Cata Mac client working. It's easy, I promise, even I could do it and I'm about as good with computers as a squirrel is.

I did this on a 10.6.8, however it should work for later editions. I am not sure if it works on a lower OS however.

Step 1:

Download this Torrent.

The torrent took me two days to download. In the end that depends on your internet. Once the torrent is done, come on down to step two.

Step 2:

Once you get the torrent downloaded where you need it to go, you're going to want to find the WoW.app. Notice the torrent does NOT have a launcher. This is so that you'll never accidentally end up patching yourself past cata.

[Image: 6ET8OPw.jpg]

Step 3:

With that open, you'll want to open a new finder window and pop open your Terminal. Once it is open, you'll want to type in the following command, but DO NOT hit enter yet: chmod u+x

Spacing is important!

[Image: VDNijcz.jpg]

Step 4:

Go back to your other finder window where your World of Warcraft.app is located. Once there, follow the instructions below.

- Right Click
- Show Packaged Contents
- Contents
- Mac OS

In the MacOS folder there should be a BLANK FILE. You will want to drag this file over into the terminal. Make sure there is a space between chmod u+x and the text that will appear when you drag the file open. It should look something like this:

[Image: 4i67Dgq.jpg]

Step 4:

The next step is simple: Hit enter and exit the terminal. The once blank file should now look like this:

[Image: fqdOCCe.jpg]

And bam, that's it! You're now free to enjoy Cothaclysm on a Mac once. Credit goes to Molten WoW for uploading the torrent [which Kretol has moved to his dropbox just in case] as well as finding the fix for it.

If you have further problems with this, I'm afraid I'm not techy enough to help, however post your problem anyway and I'll see if I can find a solution elsewhere!

Don't forget to change your realmlist!
Heavenly bodies bless you for such information. You're a patron saint for figuring this out.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I couldn't resist...

[Image: 2797_81338121989_240545_n.jpg]
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Bumping this up so any Mac users can get this installed in time!
The dropbox is down. D:
Alternative link here!
For some reason neither of the linked torrents seem to be working for me... Do any Mac users know of an alternative?
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
One of these has got to be the one I used quite recently.

https://thepiratebay.se/search/world%20o...mac/0/99/0
I looked there before, but I just double checked for the sake of it- And it looks like I had missed one! There are practically no seeders so it's taken like six hours to download ten percent... I'm slowly but surely chugging along though, haha. Thanks man.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~