The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Instance Portals
Was wondering if there was a way to add portals from WSG to the different instances. Maybe one of those lil' purple portals so it conserves space (just have the thing activate and give you a list of the different instances and then port you to the outside of the instance)
-Michael

[Image: badge.jpg]
WTF is up with this? ^
You mean beyond the instance portal so one can wander the real empty worldspace instead of the place filled with mobs?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
No. Outside the portal, so you can go in and grind the instance easier. It takes forever to travel to most of them. I'd rather go, get in, kill everything, then get out as quick as possible so I can get back to rping...
-Michael

WTF is up with this? ^
2 cents.

Not worth the bother. CotH should focus and put all their extras into RP, not anything else.
If you want to grind that is your choice to OOC and then how long you gotta run with 100% mount or fly in 280% should not be a concern for anyone else. It's a bit like the adding of extra stuff to the worldspace, only what will offer the community something, not one or two people.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Well, to be fair, a lot of the newbies DON'T have access to the vast sums of gold that us grunts do. In turn, buying their epicsauseyay mounts would take a LOT of time. And mounts can, and are used ICly a LOT.

Personally, I see no problem with this, as long as people will actually use it.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
When ya can't find rp, it's nice to have something else to do, especially if you wanna do it anyways to get silver tokens so you can get your character items for use in rp. Haven't even gotten a flying mount yet X.X; and riding to instances is still a unwanted amount of time to spend... I don't like grinding.. But when I need to, I would like to be done as quick as possible. I don't just do it for me either, I grind to help out new players who don't have the gold/tokens grunts have. Done it twice this week already.... new people need their clothes/armor/mounts/bags too...But yesh...I don't see how it could hurt anyone or why it would bother anyone to have it there...They don't wanna use it..then don't use it..
-Michael

WTF is up with this? ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graveyard Portals Jhorend 6 1,340 10-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  WSG Portals Knock 0 606 04-21-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Knock
  Portals garrett 7 1,213 12-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Diethe