The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Instruments
I have been thinking of something that would set this sever apart from all the others besides the very tolerable GMs. Music! If you could some how create a profesion like skill that would work like any other one as far as mechanics go. (Now I don't know what it takes to make this so it might not even be possible , so bare with with me) You could click on the tab and instead of recipes you would have songs (downloaded from music files somewere), and more could be learned from trainers. This would be cool for a flute, a fiddle, or a harp for those you want to be bards, a guild that wants some entertainment or just for PRing!! Tell me what you think and if it woud be possble.
It would be rather interesting. However, I'd imagine it wouldn't be possible without some modifying of client files, in addition to the work server-side.
Ya it would be a lot of work, but it would be cool and very inventive for RPers like meself!
That would be so cool, a flute would be so very useful for the bard I making.
Keep in mind actual game mechanics. There is no item in the game that looks like a flute or is held like one, therefore, it cannot be added. Even the guitars and such from the Lvl70ETC are, I think, attached to their models.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Oh good point (cries in pillow)