The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Intro. Hello Everyone
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
To be completely honest, I am not a very good role-player, but I can't seem to truely enjoy a game without it. Do to my lack of role-playing skills I tend to piggy back with a more experienced role-player. Which is fine by me, I have fun and learn in the process! Oh, and sorry about the way I answered most of these questions, when asked questions my grammar seems to drift away and I tend to type in streams of consciousnesses.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born in the USA, I speak English but on occasion I've been known to make up my own words… Shakespeare did it… why can't I!?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually did not like the original Warcraft strategy games, sorry! That being said, I have always liked to play rpgs and mmorpgs. Truth of the matter is I never role played until Ultima online, and only then was it only temporarily. My friends dragged me into Lineage 2, where RP seemed scarce. Then hopping from one game to another, I didn't role play for awhile until City of Heroes. Then to Official WoW, where I role played then quitting the game before the expansions. Playing some random mmorpgs, and scattered role playing, for a few years I've decided It is time to give WoW another chance. I know it's not a special story, but that is how it happened…..as boring as it may seem.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I originally played the official WoW Rp servers, which was fun for awhile. I never seemed to join steady group of Role-players there, which can become a tad dull in my taste. I like to be with a group, growing bonds and stories from past adventures. Though, the tavern was always amusing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I enjoy all kinds! My absolute favorite is militaristic and adventuring. Nothing is better than hanging around laughing with a few good pals, talking of earlier accomplishments and reminiscing of battles won.
Ps. Treasure hunting is always fun too…

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm… My favorite race is the Dwarf by far, but as for class?? No clue! I tend to prefer the Melee classes, “There's nothing like a Good Blaster at Your Side”. Obviously Han Solo never held an Axe at his side. Random I know, but that is the way I feel, if you're going to kill an Orc...do it right! A Dwarf with an axe … I cannot resist!

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun, make some friends, and improve my role playing skills. Oh, and find treasure, and have a few pints. Plus kill a dragon, those beasts hogging all the gold, got to pay for the pints somehow.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
“All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth” Quite the motivation! Again, I am ashamed to admit, my knowledge of the actually history of Azeroth is limited. With that being said, this creates a great opportunity for me to learn and read, two of my favorite hobbies! Awesome! I'll catch up as quickly as I can.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

….Slamming his mug to the table, sending a few others shivering into the air, he booms “This ain't nothing but a lad's drink, it is! I thought you serv'sed us, uh, warrior's drinks! So why don't you, uh, go get me another one.. you , you shortie” The other men seated around the table, began to chuckle knowing what was about to come. They have seen it all too many times, once Gimrak gets a few drinks in him, he is unable to hold back his Dwarven ways.
Gimrak Wyrmkiller is considered to be a fairly cheerful Dwarf, compared to most. Standing a tad taller than average, he is a dwarf and a quarter. Broad shouldered and a long single lane braided beard which he was quite fond of.

“Why, cheeks like that one wouldn't make it half a pints way into Ironforge”

The Dwarves had a knack for seeing themselves as the center of the world, thus they often explained the world around them compared to themselves and their tendencies. For example, upon hearing for the first time a Dwarf explaining the distance between Stormwind and Goldshire is 6.5 pints, one might have a tough time understanding. The explanation is really quite simple; the distance between these two points is measured by how many pints one can drink while walking from point A to point B. On the Y-plane; the standard unit for measurement is a Dwarf, which is not to be taken as a metaphor. It quite literally means the height of an average dwarf. This can, for obvious reasons, be quite inaccurate.

Gimrak stood upon his stool, with his cheeks blossoming red and began to boast of his valiant victory from the day before last. He told of trolls and goblins he slew, there was even a dragon! As his story went on, so did the laughter. For Gimrak's stories were known to be more than fairly exaggerated. Suddenly he slammed one foot onto the table, and resting his chin into his palm, elbow on the knee he bellowed out a low rumble from deep within his bowels. With a cough, and another lavish swig- he bursts out a note, then into song.

Clapping all the while, spilling ale with each slam of his palms.

His sunny disposition was a regular delight to his comrades, for they could always count on Gimrak Wyrmkiller to cheer them up after a long day….

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I'm just going to go to bed now. Sleepy, *yawn*. Good night.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
To be completely honest, I am not a very good role-player, but I can't seem to truely enjoy a game without it. Do to my lack of role-playing skills I tend to piggy back with a more experienced role-player. Which is fine by me, I have fun and learn in the process! Oh, and sorry about the way I answered most of these questions, when asked questions my grammar seems to drift away and I tend to type in streams of consciousnesses.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born in the USA, I speak English but on occasion I've been known to make up my own words… Shakespeare did it… why can't I!?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually did not like the original Warcraft strategy games, sorry! That being said, I have always liked to play rpgs and mmorpgs. Truth of the matter is I never role played until Ultima online, and only then was it only temporarily. My friends dragged me into Lineage 2, where RP seemed scarce. Then hopping from one game to another, I didn't role play for awhile until City of Heroes. Then to Official WoW, where I role played then quitting the game before the expansions. Playing some random mmorpgs, and scattered role playing, for a few years I've decided It is time to give WoW another chance. I know it's not a special story, but that is how it happened…..as boring as it may seem.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I originally played the official WoW Rp servers, which was fun for awhile. I never seemed to join steady group of Role-players there, which can become a tad dull in my taste. I like to be with a group, growing bonds and stories from past adventures. Though, the tavern was always amusing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I enjoy all kinds! My absolute favorite is militaristic and adventuring. Nothing is better than hanging around laughing with a few good pals, talking of earlier accomplishments and reminiscing of battles won.
Ps. Treasure hunting is always fun too…

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm… My favorite race is the Dwarf by far, but as for class?? No clue! I tend to prefer the Melee classes, “There's nothing like a Good Blaster at Your Side”. Obviously Han Solo never held an Axe at his side. Random I know, but that is the way I feel, if you're going to kill an Orc...do it right! A Dwarf with an axe … I cannot resist!

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun, make some friends, and improve my role playing skills. Oh, and find treasure, and have a few pints. Plus kill a dragon, those beasts hogging all the gold, got to pay for the pints somehow.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
“All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth” Quite the motivation! Again, I am ashamed to admit, my knowledge of the actually history of Azeroth is limited. With that being said, this creates a great opportunity for me to learn and read, two of my favorite hobbies! Awesome! I'll catch up as quickly as I can.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

….Slamming his mug to the table, sending a few others shivering into the air, he booms “This ain't nothing but a lad's drink, it is! I thought you serv'sed us, uh, warrior's drinks! So why don't you, uh, go get me another one.. you , you shortie” The other men seated around the table, began to chuckle knowing what was about to come. They have seen it all too many times, once Gimrak gets a few drinks in him, he is unable to hold back his Dwarven ways.
Gimrak Wyrmkiller is considered to be a fairly cheerful Dwarf, compared to most. Standing a tad taller than average, he is a dwarf and a quarter. Broad shouldered and a long single lane braided beard which he was quite fond of.

“Why, cheeks like that one wouldn't make it half a pints way into Ironforge”

The Dwarves had a knack for seeing themselves as the center of the world, thus they often explained the world around them compared to themselves and their tendencies. For example, upon hearing for the first time a Dwarf explaining the distance between Stormwind and Goldshire is 6.5 pints, one might have a tough time understanding. The explanation is really quite simple; the distance between these two points is measured by how many pints one can drink while walking from point A to point B. On the Y-plane; the standard unit for measurement is a Dwarf, which is not to be taken as a metaphor. It quite literally means the height of an average dwarf. This can, for obvious reasons, be quite inaccurate.

Gimrak stood upon his stool, with his cheeks blossoming red and began to boast of his valiant victory from the day before last. He told of trolls and goblins he slew, there was even a dragon! As his story went on, so did the laughter. For Gimrak's stories were known to be more than fairly exaggerated. Suddenly he slammed one foot onto the table, and resting his chin into his palm, elbow on the knee he bellowed out a low rumble from deep within his bowels. With a cough, and another lavish swig- he bursts out a note, then into song.

Clapping all the while, spilling ale with each slam of his palms.

His sunny disposition was a regular delight to his comrades, for they could always count on Gimrak Wyrmkiller to cheer them up after a long day….

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I'm just going to go to bed now. Sleepy, *yawn*. Good night.