The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Intro duction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: My name is Josh. I am the outgoing person of the server. And role playing is all about being outgoing and talking to other people. I think pretending to be another person is a whole different level of experience and I think that it is very enjoyable, exciting, and fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from the USA! Born and raised in Michigan! Go wolverines! Amway, I do speak English, also a little bit of Spanish. I would not ask me a question in Spanish, you can't trust a noobie. =)

How did you get into Warcraft?: It all started when my moms best friend started babysitting me at 9 or 10, she had a son that was 14 or 15 and he always played old classic games like warcraft 3, starcraft, ect. Now at age 9-10 you ask a lot of questions. And I think I annoyed him a bit by asking 500 questions about the game. I started getting interested with warcraft 3 and started to play it. I then never stopped.

What made you seek our server over others?: I seeeked out this server because these servers are very rare. Also I wanted to escape from the everyday gameplay of farming gold, getting epics, running raids, ect.
I

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy adventure and action roleplay, the game is called World of warcraft. And there are 100's of different locations to explore in this game, and it is a whole different experience crossing each border.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I've always gone with the paladin, other classes just do not fit the list. I've always been more of a hero guy, not a villain. So paladin is the right way!

What are your expectations of this server?: I don't have many expectation other than it to be very fun and exciting.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Keyboard skills. They need to know that not everyone has perfect keyboard skills, and cannot join because of it. That is wrong in my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: "A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"
He receives the answer: "Who are you?"
And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!"
The voice answers: "I admire you!"
Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"
He receives the answer: "Coward!"
He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"
The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention."
Again the man screams: "You are a champion!"
The voice answers: "You are a champion!"
The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.
It gives you back everything you say or do.
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;
Life will give you back everything you have given to it."
Well, Mister Jtullock, I would like to say I disagree. I believe that keyboard skills are a step in the right direction toward roleplaying ability, even if it is certainly no substitute. Anyhow, besides clarifying that the question of the Server Rules meant which rule you liked the most, I think this is a fairly well-to-do profile you have here.

Ironically, the only other advice that comes to mind is to be careful with your typing, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, et cetera. Maybe type out the lettering of numbers.

Regardless, my friend...

Welcome to CotH.