The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Intro for Myazmic
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I haven't been doing RPs for very long, only since about October 2012. I also haven't had much time to get into any particular character types or personalities, I just kinda think of some of the things I would do, and go from there.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from the US and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I played WoW at a friends house, and played it a bit on my own.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

My friend told me about it and thought I should join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I've played 4e D&D, 3.5 D&D, and 3.5 based Star Wars.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I don't have any in particular I prefer for either, it mainly just depends on the mood I'm in.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Something I can enjoy, and have fun with from time to time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity is the rule that appealed to me the most. When I do RPs, one of the things I hate the most is when a player argues with the DM or other players. I almost always try and make both parties happy, but it still messes with the flow of the game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is a story I posted on a horror story forum and wiki. It is mine, so I hope that it isn't treated as plagiarism.

{{{
July 2, 2012 12:54 P.M. EST

I was on my way home from running errands earlier and saw a large beige object on the side of the road in front of my neighborhood. I stopped and found that it was an old Gateway 2000 computer. I hadn't seen one of these since I was a little kid back in the early 90s, so I took it home to see if it even worked. Not that I would actually use it though, as the technology was very outdated by today's standards. I was just curious to see what the previous owner had done with it. And as I tinkerer, I could always use some of the resistors or capacitors, assuming they still worked.

After I found the right power cord, as there wasn't one when I first picked it up, I plugged it in and hooked it up to one of my spare monitors. I pressed the power button and listened to the loud whirring of the fans and hard drive as the computer booted up.

The familiar Windows 95 logo showed up on screen, but it seemed to sit there for just a little too long. I passed it off as the old technology, and waited for it to finish loading. When the desktop finally pulled up, there was just a solid black background and only one icon, in the middle of the screen. It wasn't the Recycle Bin, which I found weird, as it's impossible to take away in newer versions of Windows. The icon was a video file, called feed.avi.

I left it alone for the moment to search the rest of the computer. I searched through most of the common places; C:, Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc. Most of what I found was common stuff; a few word files, some blurry pictures I couldn't make out, and not much else.

I decided to leave feed.avi for later.

July 3, 2012 3:23 P.M. EST

Wow, just wow. This is insane. After letting it sit for a day, I finally decided to watch feed.avi. What I found was… disturbing. The video started off nice and calm. A farmer was feeding his chickens, nothing too out of the ordinary. As the video went on, it got darker, surprising, as it looked like it was just after dawn. Suddenly, at the edge of the screen, almost out of the shot, I saw a dark shape flash by. The cameraman obviously saw it too as he quickly turned the camera towards it and motioned for the farmer to look.

At first, it didn't appear again, but after about 20 seconds, it flashed by again. I went back and paused the video. It was dark-skinned and looked almost humanoid, but about the size of a greyhound. It was bent over on all fours, walking on its hands and toes. The farmer was really freaked out, and said to something to the cameraman in a language I didn’t recognize. He handed the camera to the farmer, and I could hear the man running away. The farmer kept watching as the thing darted back and forth between bushes and trees, inching closer every time.

A minute later, I heard footsteps, and the other man came back with a pistol. He gave it to the farmer and took the camera back. The farmer aimed at the thing, and as it ran by, he shot at it. The thing stopped and stared at the two men, and the farmer looked visually shaken and was frozen in place by the thing's gaze. The thing ran full speed at the farmer and knocked him to the ground. Then it bent down and tore at his throat. The other man just stood there, watching as the thing ripped the farmer to shreds.

Then, covered in blood, the thing looked right at the other man, but it seemed he was looking right at the camera, to the viewer. The camera fell, and I could hear the man's footsteps running away. The thing didn't run after him, but slowly approached the camera and looked right at the lens. Its face was an eerie mix between a human and a dog, and a black substance dripped from its mouth. It leaned in close to the camera and it almost sounded like it said, "I can see you viewer. You're next." Then the video ended.

I was shaking by this time, and just sat staring at the screen for a few minutes. After I calmed down, I got up, unplugged the computer, and threw it in a dumpster down the road from my house. I wanted nothing to do with the video and the thing I saw.

July 5, 2012 11:27 A.M. EST

Yesterday ended up a little weird. I went to a Fourth of July party my friends were throwing and was having a great time. Grilling, catching up with each other, and shooting off some fireworks. Later that night, as we broke out the big mortars, I felt like I was being watched. And not just like a person in a window, but something more inhuman. I swore a saw a pair of eyes glittering in the trees nearby. I tried to ignore it and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

This morning, though, I woke up to a tapping on my back window. I looked at the clock and it was 5:16 A.M., too early to be anything good. I tried to ignore it and go back to bed, but it just got louder and louder. After 5 minutes, it got quiet. Hopefully whatever it was, it went away.

July 5, 2012 7:15 P.M. EST

HOLY SHIT!!! During my lunch break today, I was sitting in the employee break room and saw a dark shape across the road. Remembering the thing from feed.avi, I quickly ran back to my desk, and sat there in fear for the rest of the day.

July 5, 2012 11:43 P.M. EST

I fear that this may be my last update. The tapping is back, and it hasn't stopped for some time. After seeing the thing at work today, I now know what it is outside. I fear that anything I try in attempt to stop it will be of no use, after seeing what its stare did to the farmer in the video.

Now the tapping has turned into a loud banging. I'm surprised it hasn't broken through the window yet, but it's only a matter of time... wait, I just heard something shatter...
}}}

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Feed.avi
http://cpru.freeforums.org/feed-avi-t348.html

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope, this all covered it.
Hello there, Myazmic! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Thank you for linking to the original postings of your story!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
* muhaha8 lays claim to this nub.

Welcome to CotH, Myaz.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
^nope