The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Intro numero 2
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:I like to roleplay, I love DND among other games and such. I wish to be a voice actor a very modest job If I must say myself. Not to be cocky or anything but I consider myself a very decent RPer. OH! and lastly I'm Canadian Eh?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:I'm From Canada but I have moved to the USA recently but I am moving back. My main language would just happen to be English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:My father and I were at a garage sale and he saw Warcraft 2 plus the expansion. He bought it and asked if I wished to try it I said yes and loved it I have been fascinated with Warcraft and the lore ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):My other RP server WoW Freedom has closed down sadly and I just happen upon this well crafted site by the recommendation of the Freedom server owner.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:Any kind of RP is good for me other than ERP that stuff just ticks and creeps me out.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:A tie would have to be...Humans and the Dwarves Because the Humans have been around for every single Warcraft game and Dwarves because their entire lore is extremely interesting to be in the way that they are the titans children in a sense.

What are your expectations of this server?:A good community and RP mixed in with some fun and laughs.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:The Keyboard skills. People who Rp should know the difference between OOC and IC and when and where to use emoticons and 1337 speak for the sake of RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:The Raven it called for him it craved his mind and soul. The Raven was not a god or a titan or what have you it was a entity Drenton dreamed up to give himself a plausible reason to kill. Drenton stepped out of the rural home in the cloak of darkness whispering to himself "The Raven demands what must be done your soul shall not rest until The Raven is gone from his splendid little nest but for now I bid you farewell." He giggles and his hands shake a little as he grabs a torch and tosses it into the farm house not caring for the children that now sleep forever. Drenton sighs grabbing his torch and pack and mounts a stolen horse riding into the veil of the night.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:Nope Think that's about It all I ask is what is the situation on like a priest going insane and turning into a necromancer I mean do you think it could work?
Shadowlurker, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Priests can't become necromancers. Mages can, though.

I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Numero Duo KrevSekera 1 498 01-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Dotsy