The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing... Aveya
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Absolutely! Unlike what most people may do, I tend to look for those first to make sure the server's going to be a good fit for me. Nothing like jumping through hoops, confirmation emails, and twenty levels just to realize the server wasn't what you wanted.

2. How did you hear about us?

Actually I currently play on another private server that has a good sized RP community, but it is not a dedicated RP server (PVP). We suffer all of the usual flamers, griefers, corpse campers, and are very limited as to where we can RP since both Horde and Alliance like to interact together and want to do so without being ganked by other players.

I started searching on Google to see if there were truly any "real" RP servers out there. On retail, even the RP servers (except Moon Guard) all have mainly PVE'ers (in my experience) so what seemed like a nice, shiny RP server was really only a hollow promise to be shattered once I leveled enough to reach a major city and ask about RP-intensity.

3. How did you get into RP?

I started years ago when AOL was really popular in the old chat rooms, and then moved to forums while still keeping in touch with old friends. I have always been an avid reader, and being able to create my own stories while assisting others and their stories is fun for me.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My husband started playing and finally convinced me to try it a few months before TBC came out. At first I didn't want to play and he basically leveled me to twenty. The only thing I liked at first was that I was an elf (cool!) and I had a pet I could run around with (even cooler!). Then about level twenty, I started interacting more with other players in Ashenvale, and the rest is history. I'm thoroughly addicted.

The first time I RP'ed in Warcraft was a little over a year ago. We had cancelled our warcraft accounts and my brother got me started on a private server. One day out of the blue, the gm starts announcing a grand RP event and that you had to be less then level 10 to join. I thought it was just one of those events where you do something for awhile and everyone joins in, but it turns out he was recruiting for a guild.

My life has never been the same since. *sniffle*

5. What is your favorite race/class?

This is a tough one, but I would have to say Night Elf priest mainly because that was my first real warcraft RP character, and I am most comfortable with their lore. I enjoy playing a priest much more than I thought I would, as my retail character was a hunter.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

One that follows a strict set of standards, and seeks to serve others rather than themselves. I normally do not play characters that demand to be the center of attention, but rather either help others or stick to themselves.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like a little bit of everything, from tavern get-togethers, to epic battles and dungeons. My favorite has probably been a cross faction guild we created once where both Horde and Alliance worked together. There was always an underlying suspicion of the other side, and we were usually on the edge of battling one another. We did hold one pvp battle , but the Alliance were greatly outnumbered and we were too near Undercity which spawned a large mass of guards that wiped us out.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love reading and writing. I have family/work/school, so that doesn't leave too much time for other extensive hobbies, but I do like doing outdoors things such as fishing, swimming, hiking etc. I'm afraid I have no stupid tricks. I hope this doesn't keep me from being accepted.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the USA with English as my first language. I know very little Spanish and sign language, but I guess the signing wouldn't even apply here.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

*holds up right hand, with left hand on the Warcraft cd's* I promise to abide by the rules and not harass, threaten, or endlessly annoy other players. I will show respect at all times, and not act like a child from Barren's chat.

Thanks!
Aveya, you sound determined to find good roleplay. You sound like a mature player; and also hold diversity in what playing styles you prefer.
You explain with excellent clarity, so I see no reason to deny you.

Approved!

Welcome to the server.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: ZackFang