The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing Krajuen.
Hey everyone, just wanted to start this off with how -glad- I am that world of warcraft has a emulated roleplay server. My names Joe ( we can leave it at that ) and my characters name is usually Krajuen, cant wait to see everyone if this introduction goes well.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
Went through a ton of google searches, top 100 searches and when I typed " WoW private roleplay server " this came up, couldn't believe how big and together it was.

3. How did you get into RP?
I was always a dreamer, never let daydreaming go. Because of my imagination I was naturally drawn to games that enhanced it, before the blessing of graphics I did a ton of text based roleplay, once I heard of NWN I was hooked. Did a little private UO roleplaying too, mostly stuck with NWN and still held onto a few forums that had an awesome roleplay scene.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My brother was into brood war ( the expansion to starcraft ) and when I was playing it with him an advertisement came up for World of Warcraft. When it was released I didn't get right into it, I read up on the novels and spent a lot of time getting into the lore. Once I actually started playing it was a turn off how much the roleplay servers didn't know anything about Warcraft.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
The Orc race is my favorite because at first they seem mindless brutes, care only for bashing things and pillaging. After most lost the bloodlust from there ancestors getting cursed they reverted back to a more tribal style, which I really like to roleplay as. The Orc's have such a tribal history even before they lost themselves to mindless bloodlust and now having them come together again under Thrall is a great time to be one.
The mage class is very fun because of its style, thinking of the power to control elements is amusing, holding power over ice, fire, wind. I also enjoy the knowledge that goes into roleplaying one.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Mmmm, somebody who is old, a character of knowledge. Being a historian is always good fun because you get involved in almost everything. Having your character sit around telling tales and drinking is memorable. He also has a curious nack for things, fiddling in the criminal side of things and keep his image good too, mostly neutral at heart.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
The sort that has everyone together, the evil and good. That is usually things like a criminal who is being hunted by a party of players ( and kudos to those criminals who keep a good head, I know its hard playing one, got to have tough skin to stay out of bad OOC mojo ) and keeps people working together. The simple things are always fun too, its what keeps the basics together, just helping a person get resources for what they are making can turn into full blown adventure roleplay.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yeah I like to fish, working on my car passes time and anything I can generally tinker with. What I need to learn is how to keep my wife happy, thats a hard trick.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Georgia, orignally from Florida.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yep! I do indeed.
Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM