The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing... Presidium!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, to start, my account name and hopefully one of my future characters' names is Presidium, which means Protection in Latin. I like to focus on keeping my fellow raiders healed and buffed, along with helping out others in any way that I can, ESPECIALLY fellow guild members. I place a high value on player friendliness, cooperation, and helpfulness, and hope to be accepted into a guild that feels the same way.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm a 10th generation American, born and raised! And obviously English is my first language. I am also learning Spanish and hopefully some other languages in the future.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my older sister used to play, and I played on her account. Soon after, we stumbled upon some financial problems like a lot of people, and stopped paying for world of Warcraft. About a year later (just a couple of months ago), I found out about private servers and got into them, until I Google searched for a RP server (my FAVORITE) and came here to CotH.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most private servers are PVP, which does not interest me as much as RP. When I found CotH, it seemed so professional and fun, I just couldn't wait to join!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite type of roleplay (in video games that is) is guild roleplay, that is, helping each other out, working as a team, having a detailed ranking system that takes effort to move up in, and collaboration of materials and money via guild bank.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That is a difficult question. I have a favorite for both faction: for the Alliance, I prefer humans because of the detailed story lines and AWESOME city, Stormwind; for Horde, I like Blood Elves, because of the bright colors often associated with them (Sunwell, Silvermoon, etc.) as opposed to the dark colors of the other Horde races, and the fact that they can be Paladins. For both sides, however, Paladins are my class of choice.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that friendly players, a memorable, engaging experience, and awesome guild teamwork await me in CotH.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like how staying in character most of the time is expected, giving it the best roleplaying experience. Too many times on Normal or PVP servers have I heard players badmouthing others simply because of their liking of RP. It's good to know that I won't find of that here!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story, oh, ok! When I first started playing, I played on the retail server Vashj, where I became involved in the guild Forgotten Legion. It soon became one of the most popular (and in my opinion, the most fun) guilds in the realm. I designed a free website for the guild, and it really took off! But sadly, I didn't play for a few months, and when I returned, the guild was disbanded because of internal problems between the leaders. I really hope that in this server, I find a guild that is very active in raids, instances, Holiday events, and other special events.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I know its probably WAY early to be asking about it, but I wanted to know what your requirements and expectations of a GM are, and maybe investing time and effort to becoming a GM. I LOVE planning events, brainstorming, and helping out players, and I think I would be a great GM. But all in due time =)

Thank you for reading =)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Keep in mind we're not really all that instance and/or PVP orientated at all - we don't have any guilds except for RP ones. The only time we instance raid, really, is for fun and RP items. And that isn't too often.

And to your question about GMs - If you wish to become one at all, it'll take a very long time. I know all the GMs here have been around for... Hell, maybe half a year before they were promoted. And you have to have a great grasp of lore, be awesome, blah blah, yeah. Really, you don't apply, but if you've been around long enough the team might consider you. But yeah, it is very early to ask.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni