The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing "The Situation"
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am a fairly competitive gamer, my sister and I jump from game to game crushing all competition. My sister and I have also played tons of DnD together in the past. Which is what started me on the search for an RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Newport Beach - California. Primary Language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started into the Blizzard world with Starcraft and then moved on to WoW with my sister. Since then I have been playing WoW for 5 years with family and friends. My main focus was 2v2 arenas with my sister, it wasn't until recently that I got into RP in WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Your server limits people who come in and regulates the ones who are already in, which builds for an altogether better server. All others that I have visited have not come near the level that I feel this server can attain.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy roleplay that evolves lots of people and that goes deep! I want roleplay that starts on Monday and ends on Sunday! My sister and I plan on starting some things on the server once we get going.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is the Trolls. They are by far the coolest all around best race in all of Azeroth.

As for class, my favorite is mage. However for roleplay that may change. I think for roleplay I may have to change my favorite to Warrior. I enjoy warriors brute strength, they are the first into the battle and the last standing (some situations may prove this fact false).

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect this server to be a great place for me and my sis to come have fun with other trolls, maybe even orcs. Although she made a human, so I will need to slap her around a bit.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

" Godmoding

No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming. "

Damn straight.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I plan on doing my gruntship right away, so...

To Be Continued...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I am a little bit confused about how to get gruntship going. Otherwise I am good to go!

Hello there Disneyreject, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Almost frighteningly ambitious! I'm also curious as to who your sister is.

Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a month before applying for Gruntship. From today.
After a month's passed, you can go right ahead and submit a questionnaire for evaluation. It's just a small window for us to get to know you better.
Between now and then, simply be active and get involved, and you should have no trouble at all in getting Gruntship.

That's not to say you can't go ahead and start writing up your first profile, and generally get involved in the community. Being a peon doesn't hold you back from any of that, so I hope to be seeing you in game shortly!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: ZackFang
  Introducing Saewyr1991! Saewyr1991 5 1,241 03-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Geoni