The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducing : Xhiva
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm a normal guy, but funny, I like to go by the name “Chiva”, I enjoy playing video games for over 15 years and I'm 19 years old. I'm a student and I'm taking programmer basic curse, is equivalent from 10 to 12 grade, I know that the student raking in your country is different from mine but is equivalent to high school last 3 years, I may still go to college to extend furthermore my studies but I heard that programming video games is better if you start the earliest possible, for that reason I'm thinking on staying with my high school studies and star working.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Portugal and my primary language is Portuguese.(( I know how strange can be get one Portuguese introduction)). After I read your forum I discovery that good English is essential and thet only reason after I read that to still do an introduction is my will to try you server to se if fits to my search for one of the best wow rp servers, I have and English language certificate but I don't think that will reach the premium quality of a natural speaker.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I start for playing Warcraft 2: battle net version, but it didn't catch my biggest attention, I enjoy a lot the animation of the orc :P. The true call was when I played War 3 and I liked so much the story that I didn't stop buy the war series that came after that, I even start playing WoW only to see how that history goes (( As Blizz don't approve this kind of liking they made the favor of twisting the history for the hardcore players get something big to kill with some big loot, like Kel'thusad or Illidan)),but after 2 years I got tired. I have also played war 2 tide of war and war 1 didn't finish the first warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:

The fact is that, this idea for wow is what I have been looking for all this time, even on blizz server, and I can tell you that I wrote on google “ best wow rp private server” and there it was your site :) .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like the role playing based on star wars or Lord of the Rings, but I tell you my biggest dream is to find and RPG game where you live the life of and medieval person, not with magic, the real thing, such as make you go on crusades, etc.
Don't think that I don't enjoy rpg like oblivion or neverwinter, I like that magic and mystical races but that idea of a medieval rpg is something not yet explored.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race would be undead, and warlock. I love the undead history, Sylvanas Windrunner turn and the underwolrd power of warlock, but still I would love to serve by the side of Arthas and Kel'thusad, as for me they are the best characters in the game, for the planning and the power they got, only didn't like the bad side thing but with great power comes great responsibility so I think that the time will come to both become good... or mabu not :D

What are your expectations of this server?:

I just want to feel that I am living a new world, never forgetting that there is the real world to attend but still be able to live this dream world. I hope to find enjoyable people and I only would like to state, I take the RP gaming serious but because of the demanding of time that the real world demands I can't exaggerate my time to play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I liked every rule, think of them, as anyone would to be more than appropriated for this server, but that rule that I liked most was that, humility rule, continue this good work.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I hope that you don't dislike my story because of the English in use

… The Alliance council was reunited, for the meeting every race brought their leader and with them the company of many more diplomats, engineers of speaking, illusionist, etc…, any one that could transform you're thinking into words full of bravery and power. We are all seated around a remarkable huge round table, it is made of stone, and the circle was divided in four segment which one with a race idol and in the middle the alliance mark, around each race idol was a picture, for the Night Elf, the battle fought in mount Hyjal, for Human the battle in the Dark Portal, for Dwarfs the memorial of the battle against the Dark Dwarfs, and for the Gnome a beautiful paint of the amazing City of Gnomeran.
The voice sound was so loud that looked like you were on the tavern of Ironforge at 3 in the morning with two dwarfs tossing names one another because they had forgot how many beers did they have and other 5 guys, 1 human, 2 dwarfs and 3 gnomes were brawling over and elf lady that told that would go out with the strongest men of them, after 5 minutes of brawling the elf lady was gone and they decided to drink some beer to continue later the brawling. But the reason which they all were here was of major importance, so much that the alliance future was on the line, the case that reunited all people was, once again and as everyone had foreseen, about Arthas and his Legion. I was lucky to be there, as I witness one of the most horror scenes in my entire life, as after 1 hour of discuss between the dwarfs and elfs, the air in the room start to become heavy and you start to feel unpurity on the air, like you were in the middle of Undercity, suddenly all the leaders draw their weapons, while me and the rest of the people in room though that they we going to brawl, the leaders knew what was going on, as they asked for silenced while looking around the room, as they were looking for someone. Suddenly a dark sphere appear near the door, and from that darkness appear Arthas accompany of Kel'thusad. The air become so heavy, as there was something going against your chest, turning a simple breath in to and life risking job, you feel that if you breath too fast you would die of pain, and if you breath too slow you would run out of air, I had much hard time to get through this as Arthas aura was horrifying as my master told but the diplomats and other alike had already passed out, a effect that occurs when you can't handle the force aura of some one with much great power that yourself.
Yippy yippy yoo! I welcoome you.

Nah, to be honest I liked that intro. Welcome, and make sure to join /chat for normal discussions and /barrenschat for that place where all the cool kids hangout.
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
Yo welcome dude, don't worry about your english too much, it'll get better with practice in here. :mrgreen:
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Introducing myself UnStoppableHax 3 1,036 06-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Last Post: UnStoppableHax
  Introducing myself. UnholySlayer123 2 915 06-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introducing Plagues Plagues 1 887 03-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Geoni
Rainbow Now Introducing.. ZackFang! ZackFang 2 970 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Last Post: ZackFang
  Introducing Saewyr1991! Saewyr1991 5 1,241 03-07-2014, 09:12 PM