The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introducting myself
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I have, twice or so.

2. How did you hear about us?
Pure luck(possibly badluck) with Google.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well, I been first introduced into roleplaying(or actually Roleplaying in MMORPGS) about 5-6(I've lost time-count ^^") years ago now, in a specific Neverwinter Nights server, not quite aware of what it was at first. Later in about year or two I have somehow figured out what roleplaying actually was, joining one of those fun roleplay forums, becoming rather addicted to it. Though even beside my "experience" I tend to make random mistakes from time to time while roleplaying.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I've been "WarCrafting" for ages now, it all began with my brother installing Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and afterwards getting expansion. I've enjoyed playing through all campaigns, finding story kind of interesting. (I'm not a lore-freak though.) Though what brought me to WoW was pure curiosity and I was rather surprised by the fact that actual roleplaying in World of Warcraft existed.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I couldn't particularly choose a race or class as they're all cool in their ways, however as I am "demanded" to mention atleast one, I'd say that Night Elves could be considered a race which I respect, or actually, like the most. (And it's not like I can actually tell why, because I simply feel like it.)

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
During my experience, I have played different kinds of characters, though mostly they were leaning towards good as their alignment. However if I had to say, I would add that I truly enjoyed playing those very few neutral-evil characters I've had, it's so much fun to be selfish.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
As long as it's roleplay, I cannot specify. Every kind of RP is fun in it's own way as long as it doesn't get ruined by completely random things like God-modding, powerplaying or whatever.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well, I would answer this question as I would be supposed to, however I see no point to answer it, as this whole introduction is not exactly introducing of me, rather than my typing skills, grammar, vocabulary and several other things.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am Lithuanian. Lithuania is one of so called "Baltic States" which are right next to the Baltic sea.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, yes although I do not completely agree with "Do whatever GM says" rule. I'll be open, if a GM will tell me to do something out of my character IRP(I do not God-mod just to tell you...), threatening to use their woosh, woosh, shiny banhammer, I will not agree, nor do it. (While I understand that literally talking no "idiots" become GMs but being myself, I will not tolerate a GM threatening me or insulting me without fighting back if they began it.)

Well, that'd be all I have to say and for several last words, I would like to say that I sometimes tend to be offline for longer periods of time (No, I don't disappear for over 3 months or whatever) due to the fact that I am a highschooler and it might get into way of my studies, so I try to be as active as I can, unless I really have to be offline. (Though I usually warn before disappearing for longer periods.) Hopefully, I did not insult anyone by writting this, or sounded too rude.
Well at least you're honest. :p
Welcome to the server! >8D
Quote:Yes, yes although I do not completely agree with "Do whatever GM says" rule. I'll be open, if a GM will tell me to do something out of my character IRP(I do not God-mod just to tell you...), threatening to use their woosh, woosh, shiny banhammer, I will not agree, nor do it. (While I understand that literally talking no "idiots" become GMs but being myself, I will not tolerate a GM threatening me or insulting me without fighting back if they began it.)
I want to ensure this isn't being comprehended incorrectly. I'm assuming you're referring to Rule One, under respect, where it says:
Quote:Defiance of GMs also lies under this rule. If a GM tells you to do something, DO IT. Even if you don't agree with it. If you have a concern, bring it up with Grakor via PM.
This will always be referring to OOC situations, that I can think of. It was originally put in to quell any arguments people would have about certain policies. For example, back when people would abuse BarrensChat or Adult, and a GM would tell them to take it out of there, some folks would refuse, stating something like "that's what this channel is for!" or "there's no rule stating we CAN'T talk about suchandsuch in here!"
You shouldn't have any issues with GMs telling you to make your character do something ICly that would be extremely OOC for them.

All that make sense? Heh.