The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
Heh. Sorry I had a noob moment and forgot to answer questions... Well here they are.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a fun player to be around with and I love to meet new people and make friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the U.S. and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw the commercials and then I decided to give it a shot and bought it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server seems like one of the only RP servers these days that Gm's wouldn't godmod and make everything impossible to do other than sit around and RP fight eachother. I think it will be a fun experience to meet new people on this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally like to roleplay as a lone stranger with a dark past, wandering around causing trouble. Sometimes I roleplay as an evil sorcerer or a Mage waking and not knowing where he is.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Favorite race and class is Night Elf Druid, because I love turning into animals, causing trouble, and mostly because I think they look very cool.
What are your expectations of this server?:
I have very high expectations for this server. It seems like the best RP server I would ever join so I'm giving it a shot.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humiliation

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Azeroth is a dangerous place, with the mining of glaze, all the wars, especially all the violent creatures, and I'm trying to put a stop to most of it." said A'Jol. "You realize how impossible that is right?" said the citizen. "...Yes, but who says I'm doing it alone?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No I think that is about it, thank you!
Why did you post two of these?
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.