The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been roleplaying for a few years, started off on Steamwheedle Cartel, the retail server where I roleplayed for a few years, ended up running or officering a few successful and well known guilds, namely The Magisterial Guard, Dawnstar Vanguard, The State of Stormwind and Morbid Faith.

I decided to try private servers after a friend came across Epilogue, so I moved there to give it a go, well, I'm sure you all know by now how that turned out. But before its recent collapse I ran Steamwork Industries, one of only two guilds that managed to stay active right up to the end days, the other one being a "recruit all without standards" type guild.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Northern Ireland, my primary language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to WoW by a friend a few years back, after enjoying the game for a while I also went out and purchased warcraft three and the frozen throne, and played through both of the games as well as online.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It was mentioned as a suitable destination to me, at the moment I'm just looking for a new roleplay home along with the friends I left Steamwheedle Cartel with.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hard to say, I like a bit of variety, but I detest meledramatic roleplay, I always like to inject a bit of humour or wit into roleplay. I prefer to play fairly weak characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hrm... if I had to choose it would probably be Gnome mage, I quite enjoy the quirks it's possible to insert into the gnomish race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to find a server with a decent general standard or roleplay and a decent amount of active players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm not sure, if I'm entirely honest they're quite standard fare for a server that values good quality roleplay, if I had to choose I would say the rule against power-gaming.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Alright, I'll be writing from the perspective of one of my characters, not necessarily the one I'll be roleplaying here.

Cecil Srigor (deceased) worked under the eery green glow from the lights illuminating the apothecary quarters in Undercity. He often wondered why exactly the lights were green as it made the room rather gloomy and there were a number of difficult experiments that had a habit of going wrong as apprentices tripped over in the dark. It seemed mostly to be insisted upon for reasons of style.

He was a...man? Was that the word they were supposed to be referring to themselves as now? Probably better off to say he was a forsaken happy in his work, it would keep the Senior Apothecaries happy. His needle moved in and out quickly as he slowly attached an arm to the lumbering, rotting corpse tied to the rack in front of him, the guards were taking quite a lot of damage lately, the scourge were getting uppity.

Cecil had once been a surgeon, he found that he rather preferred this new work, noone minded if the stitches showed up, in fact he rather liked the look of the stitches sticking up. He glanced over at his senior, Murgok who was just finishing up with the reanimation device, again this seemed to be built mostly for reasons of style, but it didn't do to complain.

"Are you nearly finished sewing that last arm on? The storm's nearly overhead"
Cecil sighed, impatience was a virtue in the apothecary quarter "Yeth thur, Let me just make sure it's tightly bou-"
"No time! No time! Raise the lightning rod!"

Cecil limped over towards the dangling chain and began pulling down on it, as the platform was raised up

"Mwa....mwaha...Mwaaahhahahahaha!"

Cecil gave another sigh to himself, they must do this at least five times a day and every time Murgok would insist upon cackling maniacally.

Cecil let go of the chain, the lightning rod and platform now in place

"the platform ith ready thur!"

Cecil watched as the storm gathered overhead, as he watched a bolt snaked down from the sky, striking the large metal pole and shortly there came a groaning from the slab.

Cecil grinned, another job well done.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Yes, I was just interested to know what time zone this server is running on? Is it mostly European... American...?
"No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences, indeed it is the freedom upon which all others are based."
I would say it's actually quite well divided. A lot of people are from the West Coast of the U.S., but we have quite a few Europeans, especially people from the U.K. You'll have a higher chance of finding people online during American times, for whatever reason.
Ah, well as long as I'm not going to be alone during non-american times.
"No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences, indeed it is the freedom upon which all others are based."
You got me and a whole horde of other SWCers and Epilogueians :P
You got me and a whole horde of other SWCers and Epilogueians :P