The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have been playing Wow for a while now and have Roleplayed regularly on Steamwheedle Cartel before moving on to Epilogue with a few other players until it sadly shutdown.
I played other MMO's such as Eve and Star Wars Galaxies but always went back to World Of Warcraft mostly for the Roleplaying and in real life, I am currently studying for a degree in Film Production and Technology.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

English is my first language as I come from England.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I first got into Warcraft after picking up Warcraft 3 and giving that a go, loved the game and the Lore and carried on from there really. Then I got World Of Warcraft and my interest carried on from there!

What made you seek our server over others?:

I'm hoping to find a similar experience to Epilogue and heard that this server had a decent, mature community which I feel I would fit into. I am also coming along with a few friends so they helped to sway my decision.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I have been involved with various types of Roleplay but I really enjoy criminal RP. I ran a criminal guild based in Stormwind and liked bringing the more "seedy" side to the city alive, as well as the conflicts my guild was involved in with other criminal guilds such as The Defias. I do however enjoy lots of different types of RP really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I would say my favourite race would either be Dwarf or Human. I roleplayed a Mountaineer on Steamwheedle Cartel and I really like the Lore surronding the Dwarves as well as their distinct personalities!
My favourite race would probably be Rogue, just for the general quick/sneakiness they have about them.

What are your expectations of this server?:

As mentioned before, a mature and fun place to roleplay. Hoping for a lot of diverse roleplay for both Alliance and Horde also.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming - Three things that can ruin everyone's RP experiences.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Here's a short example of writing as my character Kalern Mason

Kalern sits slumped in his chair counting out the days profits that has slowly dwindled since the Defias came back on the scene. In the dark and barely lit room Kalern can make out the outlines of two of his men guarding the door. "Damn Sparr.. 'e won' win this... I was rippin' off nobles an' killin' fer money while 'e was still in nappies.. Bu' every turn 'e's one step ahead 'o me.. Maybe 'e 'as a mage? Or a warlock? Or a seer?.. If on'y I could ge' one who don' mind a bi' o' crime an' murder.. An' other problems.. The Union 'ave taken their crusade agains' mages an' warlocks too.. Sparr 'as the State thinkin' 'e's a goo' guy.. An' 'ere I am wi' my business sufferin fer it.. I need ter make sure the 'ole city sees 'im fer wha' 'e really is.. Bu' 'ow?.. Need ter make Murphy see 'im.. The door to Kalerns office opens and Vincenzo strides over to his desk. "Father theres someone here to see you.. I told them id ask if you wanted to see them or for me to kill them.." "Who is i'?" "MacFarlene." "Send 'im in then." Kalern watches Vincenzo leave the room then opens the blinds looking out over the sea. Kalern looks down on Danjinn's ship and makes a gun shape with his hand pointing at the ship. "Boom yer gone Sparr.. If on'y yer weren' like a cockroach i'd 'ave go' yer by now.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, all good for now!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have been playing Wow for a while now and have Roleplayed regularly on Steamwheedle Cartel before moving on to Epilogue with a few other players until it sadly shutdown.
I played other MMO's such as Eve and Star Wars Galaxies but always went back to World Of Warcraft mostly for the Roleplaying and in real life, I am currently studying for a degree in Film Production and Technology.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

English is my first language as I come from England.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I first got into Warcraft after picking up Warcraft 3 and giving that a go, loved the game and the Lore and carried on from there really. Then I got World Of Warcraft and my interest carried on from there!

What made you seek our server over others?:

I'm hoping to find a similar experience to Epilogue and heard that this server had a decent, mature community which I feel I would fit into. I am also coming along with a few friends so they helped to sway my decision.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I have been involved with various types of Roleplay but I really enjoy criminal RP. I ran a criminal guild based in Stormwind and liked bringing the more "seedy" side to the city alive, as well as the conflicts my guild was involved in with other criminal guilds such as The Defias. I do however enjoy lots of different types of RP really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I would say my favourite race would either be Dwarf or Human. I roleplayed a Mountaineer on Steamwheedle Cartel and I really like the Lore surronding the Dwarves as well as their distinct personalities!
My favourite race would probably be Rogue, just for the general quick/sneakiness they have about them.

What are your expectations of this server?:

As mentioned before, a mature and fun place to roleplay. Hoping for a lot of diverse roleplay for both Alliance and Horde also.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming - Three things that can ruin everyone's RP experiences.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Here's a short example of writing as my character Kalern Mason

Kalern sits slumped in his chair counting out the days profits that has slowly dwindled since the Defias came back on the scene. In the dark and barely lit room Kalern can make out the outlines of two of his men guarding the door. "Damn Sparr.. 'e won' win this... I was rippin' off nobles an' killin' fer money while 'e was still in nappies.. Bu' every turn 'e's one step ahead 'o me.. Maybe 'e 'as a mage? Or a warlock? Or a seer?.. If on'y I could ge' one who don' mind a bi' o' crime an' murder.. An' other problems.. The Union 'ave taken their crusade agains' mages an' warlocks too.. Sparr 'as the State thinkin' 'e's a goo' guy.. An' 'ere I am wi' my business sufferin fer it.. I need ter make sure the 'ole city sees 'im fer wha' 'e really is.. Bu' 'ow?.. Need ter make Murphy see 'im.. The door to Kalerns office opens and Vincenzo strides over to his desk. "Father theres someone here to see you.. I told them id ask if you wanted to see them or for me to kill them.." "Who is i'?" "MacFarlene." "Send 'im in then." Kalern watches Vincenzo leave the room then opens the blinds looking out over the sea. Kalern looks down on Danjinn's ship and makes a gun shape with his hand pointing at the ship. "Boom yer gone Sparr.. If on'y yer weren' like a cockroach i'd 'ave go' yer by now.."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, all good for now!