The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player in WoW, or any other social gaming, I consider myself a respectful, enjoyable and somewhat competitive participant.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Canada, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 3 in my younger years, one of my first RTSes. I started playing WoW 5 months before the first expansion and continued to play until I conceded around 2 years ago. I thoroughly enjoyed the Role Play aspect of both WoW, and the Warcraft universe. It a factor that always brought me back.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): Google told me. Googles knows al-ALL GLORY TO GOOGLE

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern style RP has always been my comfortable niche. I also enjoy storytelling and larger, more thoroughly planned events.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcish Warrior. The role of an orc warrior is so rich in lore that can be used to flush out a very deep character.

A close second to Belf Palidans. Because they can twirl their fingers around.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly, griever free respite to RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Humility. Nothing is more annoying than a character who insists everything be about them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The cobblestone was cold. Rath'demar's long slender left ear was pressed flush to it. The vibrations of running feet, falling bodies... all being relayed to him through the earth. The crackle of flame. A far-off scream of terror. As Rath'demar's vision met with itself and once again became a solid image, he stood. Out the window, against the crimson backdrop of stars and smoke, the scourge thundered up the hill towards the village. Rath'demar's blonde brow furrowed, his forehead wrinkling. He ran for his door, and bolted out. But not before placing a delicate hand on his glaive.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Where's the bathroom?
Hello there BioChuck, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thanks for the story!
(Second door on the left.)

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.