The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am wow-lore freak always looking about each race backgrounds such as the Orcs, because how they came to be and they are not boring. I am also said to be overly creative guy, I tend to draw alot of art in many genre. But, I never show my art because, I don't do that. If it sound like I don't do art. Its fine. :L I don't have to show you.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
California, United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've had seen my uncle go in raid in molten core when I was 11, and got interested of the game for a bit but, later on I got captivated by the game, because of where my uncle went in the game, "Nagrand" was the place that got me going. Ever since, I never stop playing.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Its an roleplay server, I was googling a roleplay server and you guys came up in the search. And the name sounds cool.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Not overly strict roleplay, something that let me be humorous and some what immature.
Somewhere I could clown around but not, troll. But, be somewhat humorous in roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is, Orcs.. Why? no races are like the orcs, they fericous, savage and honorable. No other race are like that.
And Tauren because they are older than the comings of the Night elf, peaceful like them, but cool and larger . For class, hunters because I hate being lonely.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly community, a comfortable environment and a very inviting people.
Because that what makes roleplay server good, right? no one likes a strict site, that
forces you too do roleplaying by yourself or waiting to be invited into a roleplay by a group.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Filtering out trolls, I dislike trolls not, the trolls in warcraft.
Internet trolls should stick too 4chan, not warcraft. :L

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My memories start out like how all family's men would start out, good house, loving family and... nothing to worry about..
Until that one day that statement lost its meaning entirely. Soldiers broke in too my house, out of no where or, of no reason at all.. Nothing came clear what they demonstrate upfront of me, I wish I forget... what they did too my wife.. atleast they killed my son... What was I thinking..? I want to kill them .. I was too much of a coward to do anything of the least... I was held down afterwards and dragged me off.. Oh god, how much I wanted to die... I didn't do anything to help, why am I such a coward?
Didn't matter.. what they did as punishment for my cowardice is too use me as fodder, using us in this war that.. I've never heard of, or never want to be in at all..
Then a cry from the sky... a metal death bringer came to end my sins...
But, what I thought what would end us, did something more cruel than the soldiers, was... we didn't die, why did it not kill me..? I am not speaking whats worst of it..
Why did I forget, my wife, my kid... My neighbors.. friends.. mom and dad..
All I can remember is my name.. "Ryan"
Forgive me it has profanity.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, everything is clear, I understood your rules, thank you.
Hello there, Xantheus! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!
So many Tauren fans this week! Keep em coming. Welcome to CotH friend, I hope you find our community to your liking. Have fun!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
It's a Tauren invasiooonnn! Welcome to the server!!!
[Image: shootersig_zpsadbf1421.jpg]

Izshandriel Dreamstalker - Leader of the Izshani (Night Elf)
Merewen Sunfire - Warmage of the Kirin Tor (Blood Elf)
Aoen Stardancer - Commander of the Ninth Regiment
Aliandril "Nightshade" Dreamstalker - The Uncanny Priestess