The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction.
"Hello community." - SivHD. (That was a very unserious quote.)

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Hmm.. Well, I have been playing World of Warcraft since '04, and I've been on many roleplaying servers in the past years. I've taken breaks and had my ups and downs, and unfortulanenty it seems that CotH will be having me sticking around, for now. The server seems very interesting, polite and active, though. ( I browsed the forums for a little. )

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from Denmark, and my primary languages are English and Danish, Swedish aswell.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Few friends played it, so I started aswell.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: The lust to roleplay was all that I needed to find CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: All.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race is the Night Elf, for their unique religious ways, and for their beautiful architecture and lore. My favorite class is the Warrior, given the reason that when I actually PvP on retail, that is the class that I truly kick butt with.

What are your expectations of this server?: I've not set my expectations sky-high, as I have a pretty wide fantasy that I doubt anyone could make real. ( Not in a perverted way, lol. )

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: They all appeal to me, as I can tend to get pissed when people don't follow the rules. ^^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Two days, one night since my arrival at the village on the outskirts of Stratholme. I am in a fairly clean tavern in Stratholme itself.

Truth be told, I do not know exactly why I am proceeding with this. The thought first occurred to me when I saw Aloranel reading in our tavern room this morning. Perhaps reading is suitable for a frail elf woman, but I am a man of action. I have read dozens and perhaps dozens of tomes over the course of my lifetime growing up in Dalaran, but to read literature? While I would not call it useless, it is not for me, as they would say. When I saw the blank, fancily bound books at one of Stratholme's stores, I decided I'd have a new pastime over this adventure of mine. Alas I found myself lost in this simpleton city and the sun had already set by the time I found the tavern again. Aloranel was asleep; an excellent opportunity to make use of the fine, rich pages of this book. I am genuinely surprised such a piece of fine craftsmanship could be found in this commoner city, but I suppose the could said for me. Perhaps I will read this when I am an old man and chuckle at my younger exploits. Perhaps I will pass this on to my children. Perhaps I will die and some illiterate peasant will sell this on the streets. I hope for one of the first two, but it is a dangerous world we live in.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nay! :)
Hello and welcome to COTH!

I believe you'll find our community quite to your liking. Also, thank you for spinning us a tale.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as the official timeline, character development questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game (I don't personally advise joining barrens chat, due to its ridiculous nature ;p) if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM whether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]