The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Enjoying an adventure as much as the next guy, I found being a supporting rather than the spotlight of the story character a tad more interesting. I believe this because as a main character your actions can and usually have weight to them and can't be reversed. Whereas if I'm more of a support, I could make a wrong decision and soon or later the main character will 'right it'. Not only that but, there will be times where the M.C.'s can't make it on they're own and the support gets their moment to shine! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the trail-blazed lands of North America. Diverse as the country may state it is I however am only fluent in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A couple of friends have referred it to me; I figured seek to understand so here I am.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A buddy of mine is always typing up stuff for it (not exactly sure what Crazy ) and upon showing interest he walked me through the application process.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have yet to find one more interesting than the other, though combat based I've always enjoyed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Being new and armed with only basic knowledge, the Draenei, Blood elf, Gnome would be my favorite so far. The Draenei because of their ability to survive, B.E. for their love of magic and Gnomes because of their ingenuity. As far as classes go, Paladin and Mage. The explanation for those are I enjoy learning magic systems and protecting other players.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That I not only sharpen and hone my RP skills but learn more of the WoW universe.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Plagiarism, it's good to know you guys want to be the best you can be and not someone else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Arn was a man of honor, a humble man owning a small weapon store of which he stocked himself. Arn knew he wasn't the greatest or the finest Blacksmith but he knew his trade helped his village and the occasional traveler. On slow days to give himself something to do he offered to sharpen the tools of the village farmers. Being a relatively small village this was no major task but he enjoyed giving back.

Arn got all of his supplies and materials from an old war buddy who went into the merchant business. He gave Arn more than generous discount on everything. When confronted on it, the only explanation on why was that it was his way of giving back.

Arn's village was located in country which was conquered by a government he once served. During his enlisted time Arn witnessed horrible atrocity inflicted upon the natives. Eventually he and his friend could stand it no more and deserted.

There was always the fear of being caught but until this winter it had never been so real.
weeks had gone by since his pal's last supply drop and at first Arn thought nothing of it. Though as time went on, news of bounty squads keen on acquiring the most deserters became more frequent. That's when Arn knew something terrible had happened. Doing what any man of honor would he packed up what little supplies he had left(not of course before sharpen the farmer's tools) and began his trek to the fort the next town over, to search for his friend.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!
Hey there, DougTheThug, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

I like your emphasis on humility in RP! I feel the same way.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
@Dug

A challenger appears!
I'm Dug the coffe mug, there is no challenge here. :C
DougTheThug Wrote:(not exactly sure what Crazy )

I do somewhat kinda important stuff, so hyeh. /shakefust