The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I like writing and reading about all types of fantasy. Rather than saving kingdoms and fighting off dragons, however, I enjoy exploring the day to day activities of peasants, merchants and other simple folk. I'm kind of a veteran in WoW roleplay and have RPed in various other mediums as well, including simple pen & paper.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Estonia. Estonian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I have been a fan of the Warcraft world (and Blizzard North) ever since I played Warcraft: Orcs & Humans back in 1998 or so, on my first computer. I got WoW as a Christmas gift in 2004 so I've basically been playing that for 10 years now.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I've known about CoTH for a long time and the thought of joining has always been on my mind. The server's appeal lies in the fact that it seems quite strict with a knowledgeable player base, something the other servers seem to lack.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I really like to play small-time characters such as guards and traveling merchants. Also, I enjoy completing or DMing small and mostly irrelevant quests for lower level adventurers and such.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like undead, trolls and regular humans. In terms of classes, I like most of the ones clad in leather or cloth but I've RPed a pretty basic warrior the longest with a shadowmage coming in second.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Because this server has been around for a long while I'm expecting a tightly-knit community that'll take me a while to integrate with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

"All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth." It's something I've seen as a rule on most servers, but isn't really enforced much. I hope it is here.

Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor?:

No, thanks.

Lastly, tell us a story!:

Arthur first met his future wife back when he was a guard in the human capital, Aegis. Due to his excellent work ethics and achievements on the field he had been assigned to a special unit designed to track and take down any occult movement. During one of his many successful raids he managed to save a young lady who was about to be sacrificed to one of the plethora of existing void demons. She was bloodied, cut and barely breathing as Arthur carried her out of a grimly lit basement. Later, she was confirmed to be a newly enlisted guardswoman and only five years younger than himself. Her name was Zoya. Despite the decision to abandon her recently acquired blue cape and sword after the dramatic events, Arthur visited the infirmary every day to check up on her condition. There was something to her, he thought. He had immediately been taken in by her large blue eyes and curly brown locks and felt drawn to the woman. The man claimed to be concerned about her condition, but Zoya knew that she was fine and that he saw it just as well. Still, she didn't mind a bit and smiled brightly every time he took an uncharacteristically sheepish peek into the room before entering with another bouquet of hastily picked daisies. One day, she grabbed his hand and things went from there to holding hands in front of an altar two years later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nah.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Viniscent has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Viniscent! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We have been around a while, haven't we? o.O

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
(12-30-2014, 07:46 AM)Viniscent Wrote: I really like to play small-time characters such as guards and traveling merchants. Also, I enjoy completing or DMing small and mostly irrelevant quests for lower level adventurers and such.

Well, this is something I love to see in any player. You'd best stick around, I sense greatness in you!
Thanks. I haven't been around much but I like it so far so I'll try.