The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes.

2. How did you hear about us?
After playing retail for about a year, I had got into private servers. I had told one of my good friends about them and he got into private servers as well. He then asked me if I like to RP, which I replied yes, and he gave me this server info. He hasn't played it yet, which is why i'm joining up and I will tell him about it.

3. How did you get into RP?
In retail I had left my PvP server for a RP server (my good friend played in one), ever since playing in the RP server I liked to RP. I haven't done it much, (only a few times) and I would like to get to become an active and experienced RPer. Then I heard about a strictly RP server and wanted to join up.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Again, my good friend had an extra copy of the game, so I made a trial and I loved the game. I used my friends extra copy and started playing retail. I watched some private server videos on youtube.com and thought wow, it's free and looks like fun so I started private servers. ( I still play retail )

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race and class would have to be Blood Elf Hunter. I love bows and long ranged combat. And it gives me the feeling that my character has pin-point accuracy and is an expert, which I like. I like the bloodelves because they look innoccent, but fight for the horde.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I generally like a character on the evil side, but as if he had no choice (born and raised there), and doesn't know much about good at all. (Believes what he is doing is for the better) Who thinks battle and hurting innocent people is right. Perhaps learning the ways of good as the story progresses?

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I love conflict RP, with alot of suspense. It's good knowing you play with actual people, making the conflict better and unpredictable, allowing a better RP experience for everybody. I also like PvP (even if i'm not good at it), which piles onto conflict.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Usually I like to sit at my PC, surf the web, play games, whatever is good. I like to goto school and talk with my friends, doing schoolwork isn't all that bad ( I only have 3 classes since it's my last year in school, yay!) I seem to pass those classes too.

9. What country are you from?
I am from the United States, and my main language is English, but I speak some Spanish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes.
Blood Elves look pretty evil at times. Though keeping in mind, the rest of the Horde really isn't, save Undead.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -