The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction.
Hello folks.*smiles broadly and waves.*

My name is Ben. I'm a 26 year old chemistry student from Melbourne, Australia. (GMT +10.) I've been playing the warcraft series of games since 1995, when warcraft 2 was quite new, and it was one of the first titles I purchased for my beloved first pc. Needless to say, the series has evolved over the years, and I appreciate the fact that the lore has really been expanded upon.

I've been role playing for almost 2 decades now, first with pen and paper, then with popular titles like the Ultima series, along with many other single player titles, and finally, in the summer of 1998, I had my first massively multi-player experience. And I admit, I was impressed.

I love to communicate and share realms and resources with other people, and thus, I arrived on your doorstep, so to speak. (I discovered your website via a search engine.)

While I had many memorable times on the official servers, I eventually went in search of custom, tightly-knit communities that cater specifically for role play on a more personal level, and that would do their utmost to weed out those that have no tolerance or respect for those players that choose to role play.

That said, having understood (and as a consequence, agreeing to abide by) the rules and the FAQ's, I have decided to call your server my new home, with your leave, of course. *smiles wistfully.*

Ahem... I suppose I should briefly mention my intentions here: I hope to play a human mage, because I have always been enthralled by the magi of Azeroth, and I also prefer to play a supporting role when it comes to exploring with others.

I delight in role play of all forms, (provided it's a positive experience) whether it be a simple slurred discussion in a tavern, a complex political scenario, or a chance encounter on the road. I hope to sample these (and much more...) here with you folks, if you'll kindly offer me the opportunity to play on your server.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you all online soon. 'Til then, may your adventures be pleasant and profitable.

*smiles warmly, carefully places his hat on his head and backs away.*
"I'm content wherever I am. Whatever you do or say does not touch my inner circle. I have peace within myself. Peace of mind."

~ Charles Manson.
Unique way to answer the questions.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -