The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes. My fiance also pounded me in the head with them a couple of times to.

2. How did you hear about us?

My fiance. He plays here.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, I really never role-played before, but I want to try since my fiance likes it so much.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My fiance didn't tell me he was addicted to World of Warcraft throughout the whole time we were dating. Well, we ended up having a son and moving in with each other and I realized then how into games he was. To keep the story short, its all his fault!

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I like blood elves, they are pretty and I like the style of their buildings and clothes. My favorite class is Warlock because I like the idea of having something more powerful then me as a servant.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Well...I've never really role-played before so its kinda hard to say... The only thing I've played is a Blood elf warlock but to give her personality I could say she's in love with power, since blood elves are addicted to magic I think that fits well. She's sort of a sadistic woman, why she would likely be mostly affliction- she likes to cause as much pain as possible, relishing in the knowledge that her enemies last breath was one of sheer agony. Though on the other hand, it would be a subtle, secret pleasure...the cinematic kind where the actors is finally alone and their face is partially covered in shadow, then they grin slowly with a sparkle in their eyes.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Well...That's best left to what you guys call /adult chat. Just kidding...but uh.. I guess I'd be interested in anything, I don't get offended easily and I'm pretty open to all ideas...I think I'd probably enjoy deep plots though..ground shakers, something meaningful that effects a lot of people.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Well outside of playing games with my fiance I'm mostly bogged down with schoolwork. The only other stuff I usually do....Watch crime/medical shows. (House, CSI, Law and order, ect.)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

USA, California. Pacific standard time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes I do.
Hopefully you will grow to feed your Fiance's addiction.
Good luck. :P

Welcome to the server! >8D