The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction 2
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am very quiet and don't usually talk unless spoken to. I love to role play even though I am fairly new to it. I love to learn new things and have fun. I am imaginative and open minded on most topics.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into Warcraft about 3 years ago when I went to my friend's house. He was playing Warcraft and decided to make me a character. He slowly taught me the basics; like how to move and attack, accept quests etc. I then was instantly in love with the game. I have wanted to get it ever since but never had the money...

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found you through one of my friends who told me all about this amazing WoW server that he plays, so I asked him what server he told me to come to this website and sign up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

As I said before I am fairly new to rp and don't know that many kinds, but I have tried out DnD and loved it. I also tried Rouge Trader and loved that. I am always looking for new kinds and want to learn as much as possible.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I would have to say my favorite race in WoW would be Death Knight because I love knights of any kind. I also like them because they look awesome. Another favorite would be Human because sometimes it is nice to just be Human you know? My favorite class would have to be warrior because I love swords and close quarters combat with a sword and shield...

What are your expectations of this server?:

I don't really have any expectations of this server rather than to have fun, learn new things, and make new friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I think out of all the rules and regulations listed, three stand out the most. Respect, Tolerance and Maturity stand out to me because I am new to rp and I am not very good so sometimes my friends call me "retarded" for some of my ideas or choices or kick me out because I am to slow on my turn.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The sun slowly rose over the mountain beaming light into Alathor's eyes. He snapped his head down to avoid becoming blinded by the light. This was after all Troll pass, probably the most dangerous path to castle Vladenhiem. He had to be ready for anything, the people in the last village said that the trolls had been attacking a lot recently and had destroyed the main road making the trip to the castle almost impossible.
"'ow much further?" came a deep growling voice from behind Alathor, When he turned around to respond he saw his short dwarven friend named Noland Umbercoal.
"I don' like the feelin' of this place."
Just as he said that an arrow flew into the rocky cliff side above him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, Greyknight, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! And welcome to the whole new world of RP! You said your friend plays here, too~?

I suggest taking a gander at the rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way of getting used to our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication; /join barrens is for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command or creating tickets also works to get a hold of us.

:) Again, welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]