The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction - BrookeLeeann
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi, guys! My name is Brooke, I'm 16 years old, and I've been playing World of Warcraft for 5 years. I enjoy role playing, as well as meeting new people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the USA, born and raised in California! My primary language is English, of course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother asked me to play as his character for a bit since he needed to go AFK to cook dinner, and I've been playing the game since. My first character was a Human Priest.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I searched for a RP private server, and this was the first result.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any type of role play is fine by me! As long as it isn't overly sexual or makes me feel too uncomfortable.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a tough one! I feel more comfortable playing as Humans, since I'm more accustomed to their beginning questing areas, but I really like Draenei because they have nifty accents. My favorite class is hands down the Paladin because they're able to deal plenty of damage and heal the damage they take almost instantly. There's a lot less trips to the graveyard to deal with!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect people to be generally friendly and fun to roleplay with. That's all I need to stay happy on WoW!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Another tough one! I think your policy of respect is admirable because I've been in plenty of role playing situations where the participants lack respect for each other. And just as much as I've seen disrespect, I've also seen a whole lot of godmodding, so I'm happy to hear that it is not allowed in your server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Yes!" I performed a little victory dance in excitement, as I had finally found a private role playing server for my favorite MMORPG, World of Warcraft. I immediately created an account, eager to finally role play after having gone without for somewhere around a year. My dancing seized, however, as I realized that I had to submit an introduction before my server account could be created. The idea put me off a bit, but I decided if I really wanted to role play, I was going to have to go to great lengths and post a very convincing introduction thread.

I navigated to the forum and proceeded to read the stickies that I was required to read. There were a few, but they allowed me to answer each of the questions provided by the Introduction Template with ease.

Eight questions down, and I was almost finished. Soon, I can play,[i] I thought. Until I reached the second-to-last question: Tell us a story! Needless to say, I had hardly a thing to write about. I had nothing to go off of, and my creative juices weren't exactly flowing. But I remembered something in one of the stickies.. It had suggested that I could maybe write about my thought process while writing my introduction. Of course!

Several minutes later, it was nearly complete. The last line was on its way to being typed. It was time to move on to the last question.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not particularly. Have a nice day!
Hello there, BrookeLeeann! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin