The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction. Corny, I know.
Originality. It lacks in the title, but then again, simple makes things easy to read.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Read and re-read, notes taken and set aside in a text file for future reference.

2. How did you hear about us?
Friend of mine told me about you guys a bit ago actually. Read some stuff and been working on a concept since.

3. How did you get into RP?
Started way back in High school. Friends and I had our first taste in 2ed D&D, then moved to a home brewed system that took stuff from Paladium games and ICE, and the old d100 stuff. Critical tables and middle earth. Moved on to 3ed D&D and some other off shoot game systems. Ran a few myself after a few years of playing. I still miss Bob, the Woodcutter. PK'd in the prime of his life.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Started way back in Warcraft Orc's and Humans. Friend of mine had just gotten his new Gateway2000 desktop and bought a copy, I think we played that for a solid 5 hours before we finally beat it. The orc invasion, and the attack on Southshore. Zul'jin was so awesome then. Couple years later we picked up Warcraft II Tides of Darkness, and I think we still remember when we got told we had to get off cause we were tying up the phone lines with our modem/modem matches. Good times.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Human Warrior. Hands down. I got the buttons and the Warrior Live side to prove it.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Warriors. Plain and simple. I can tank and spank with the best of them, to bad I have like -No- time to raid these days anymore.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Anything. Honestly, I have played in just about every setting you could probably think of. From Paranoia to Chuthlu to Big Eyes Small Mouth. Name it, I've probably played at least one game of it at some point in the past.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Mini's and Table top gaming, Photoshop and Digital Media as well as a few months of HTML, SQL and been thinking of picking up PERL.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
United States of America. Oh, wait. It isn't a drop down choice? Odd...

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Ya-har, I be see'n them off the Port, hardies! Thar be bein a FAQ on the horizon! Man the harpoons, We be pullin them aboard fer safe keepin!
Approved!!! !!! !!!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]