The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction From Ranius
First of all thought i'd say hello. Now onto the fabled questions.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I will be 100 Percent honest. I have read the FAQ's and the Rules, policies is on the 'to-do' list and since after looking through all the posts about making and creating an introduction, i know i may have some time. But yes i have taken it all in, I am a reletivly quick learner and have always searched for RP so I understood teh fundamental foundations as I read through.

2. How did you hear about us?
The powers that'd be google search. WoW is an amazing game and i love the RP. But I must say that ther RP servers on offer are, to be honest, a bit undermoderated or leanient when Your paying for it. SO following my own preferance I bgean searching for a Heavy RP, and as already mentioned i put my faith in google. Your server was one of the first in the list so either theres not many out there, or you guys must be one of the best. I sincerly hope the later :)

3. How did you get into RP?
I always liked the Idea of ROleplaying since I was young, and My Uncle used to be a D&D'er. This sparked me along the way of RP. After getting the Star Wars Jedi Knight JA game, I found RP servers there. Curiosity along with a form of eagerness made me join them, and in a certain case, upmyself through teh ranks to Admin. However with simple 16V16 player servers RP is easily dwindeld, much simmilar to teh servers offered by Blizzard.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A friend of mine a while back managed to get me into Guild wars, now whilst an RP game i enjoyed it thoroughly, and after one druken evening we managed to do nothing but talk about WOW. He kinda got me hooked and two days later i was down my local GAME store.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Its either human Paladins or mages, i've always had a thing for swords (look through the hobbies bit) and magic, and well since im playing a fantasy game, why not through myself in teh deep end. Dwafs are quite nift along with the Elves, and after Burning Crusade I looked at the blood elves. Which is actualy quite a big thing for me, as i have a habbit of beeing Mr goody-goody.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Hmm quite interesting question, normaly quite mystic in persona and a lover of magic or someone with a over couragous heart. I have never gone for extreme power but always managed to be a sideline asset. It always depends really on how the character develops, which can vary, even with a set theme in mind.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Fantasy sword fighting and magic, seconded by star wars, then sci-fi not long after. Hell ive even done some of the Live action RP with some college mates once for a laugh.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I am an avid gamer, and cherish my 360 as much as the Computer that she so proudly sits next to. Other than that I am a lover of most forms of sword combat having been a partial practitioner of kendo and tai chi longsword, and a long term british fencer leading my old school team to local county games, and with a few victories. My ideal behind it is mainly to learn as much about different fighting styles a spossible. Im also an Art student at college and a fanatical photoshop user.

9. What country are you from?
British. English to be prceise. South east UK nearish to London. Even though i should be able to use teh Englaish language better than most, My misadventures with a keyboard do sometimes interfere with a good knowledge of language. Basicaly please try not to hold my bad spelling against me.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Rules are there for a reason and yes i do intend to abide. If everyone eles is as well then i am thoroughly looking forward to joining you all in game and in character.
Ranius the Human
Just remember it's 'I' not 'i'. :>

Welcome to the server! >8D
>> I << will, thank you!
Ranius the Human