The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction- Josais
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am your average RP MMO gamer. I don't waste a lot of time with people who are
going to decrease my IQ by mere pixelated proximity, which is why I am leaving the
blizz servers. I love to throw myself into RP, but I will never give other
players/characters any information about my character that they don't rp out of me.
I try to be as helpful as I can to others, but will not solve everyone's problems for
them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Texas, USA. I speak english as a primary language, but have several others
that I am fluent in.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 3 started me out. It will always remain a piece of my gaming history. I
started on WOW before BC came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been looking for a primarily RP based server with stricter admission rules. It
is also nice to see a private server that isn't an instant level server. I tried a
couple of those out, and all I saw was chaos. Everyone running around with endgame
characters, but having no clue how to play them.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy combat based roleplay, and social area based roleplay. I will most likely be
seen in taverns.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
I always have preferred night elves or blood elves. Not sure why. As for class, I
seem to always be drwan to melee of some sort. Warriors and rogues just seem like a
nice fit for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun, friends, and a sane environment free of gold farming spam, and children spamming
me duel requests

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you
the most?:
There are many good rules there, but typing skill requirements are the most
appealing. I don't like the abbreviations that have become such a part of internet
culture in the last few years. If I want to say something, I will say it properly! I
may not always get my spelling correct, and I may not always use perfect grammar, but
I will sure always try! I find it respectful of others to give me the same courtesy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we
want to see your work in action. Go!:

A figure stirs under a mound of ash and charred bits of wood and stone. Slowly, it
rises, dust and debris falling to the ground as the shape of a human is revealed.
Bruised, bloody and covered in filth, the form is barely recognizable as a man. The
only clue to the identity of the battered wretch is a sword hanging from his waist.
Despite the filth and blood, the sword is spotless, and gleams with what appears to
be an inner light. What was once a scabbard is barely a tattered remnant of what it
might have once been. Only the ornately jeweled hilt hold it to what appears to be
belt made out of chainmail.

The mysterious man looks around, surveying his surroundings. His eyes, golden like
the noonday sun take in all the horror around them. Taking the sword in his hands,
the figure raises it to the sky. A bloodcurdling shout lets loose from the man's
lips, as he screams his defiance to whoever it was that left him to die.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. I think all that remains from this point is RP! I look forward to it!

((edited due to a really silly spelling error I missed, lol))
Welcome to the server!

Well, I have to say- There's nothing to tip you about!
I wish you loads of fun on the server and you can -always- PM me if you have questions or problems.
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
Thank you very much Mike!

Even after only a few hours of play on the server, I am already in love with it. I had a chance to speak briefly with a couple of the others on the server yesterday, and everyone was so nice! I am really looking forward to some fun times and some great rp with you all!
Welcome to CotH. Just wondering what race you decided on?

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Thank you for the welcome!

Honestly, I am torn. I have a human and a troll, and am not sure which one I am going to keep active. I am trying to get a feel for which I want to RP more.