The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction: Kinito
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I am a experinced roleplayer I commonly play an aggressive warrior who fights on the frontline and dies for his beliefs. I am loyal to my comrands and will die for a friend if his/her life is worth that much to me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am from the united states of america and I speak english however my spelling and grammer of english needs work to say the least but I can understand it perfectly fine and speak it aswell. I can also speak spanish and understand it alot however as for typing it, no sir.

How did you get into Warcraft?: When I was younger I played Warcraft the RTS game version it wasn't untill my uncle played World of Warcraft, classic, when it released. I got hooked on it and been playing ever since. I've played through burning crusade, wrath of the lich king, cataclysm, and even Mist of Pandora. Been playing for like ten years, going on too 11 soon, once I hit nineteen anyways.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I simple goggled "World of Warcraft Roleplay Private Server" and this was the first one to pop up on the list so I entered it and decided to try it out, it seems like a pure roleplay server so I want to give it a try, thats perrty much all I don't have something that draws me directly to the server yet however looking forward for something to draw me towards and stick to it like glue.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy all types of roleplay like adventure, having to go on a grand quest to help my allies, people, and my beliefs. Action, entering battle with another army, going head-to-head, in a battle to the death! Storyline driven roleplay, where the guides/servers storyline comes into play that mind bottles lore lovers. From political standard roleplay where government and law comes into play adding that element into roleplay. I like leading a small force, or being led by a great commander/leader into battle with one of those heart racing war speeches. Tribal roleplay are also fun for me, belonging to a clan/tribe and living your life with their customs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: In PvP I like playing a human death knight I'm simply really good with those in play versus player combat, the blood speced anyways. In roleplay I like playing a ranger/archer/hunter and be a freelancer in the woods/wilderness having to survive off the land. I also like being a night elf druid because of his connection to the land and will to protect his people. Warrior in general also speaks to me, taking up arms for coin or for a dream to be a soldier of a faction.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect it to be an epic server with great roleplay, people, and events.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: llllllll "We don't need characters from other dimensions, worlds, etc. or characters that are out of place and make no sense with the current, established lore. Warcraft lore is already fairly diverse, so I don't see why players would need to branch out of the many possibilities it offers." Furthermore, do not make a character that is "more powerful than everyone else." It definitely won't fly, and if it were allowed, everyone would likely have their characters be "all-powerful." This includes claiming titles for your character that you have not earned through roleplay on this server. As one example, do not make a character claiming to be the leader or high-ranking officer of an established organization. It won't fly. Furthermore, don't make a character with relations to any key lore figures. A good character doesn't need to rely on the importance/fame of established figures. llllllllll
Reason: Came from a server that this was a problem, like seriously a problem, I really hope this rule is upheld.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Again I was told by the template that I only have to do this if I wanted to be up ranked and I am willing to do that if the server does indeed rock when I get inside but I would like to test the server out first.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope just want to get approved and go ingame.
Hello there, kinito! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

This is much better. Thank you for reapplying. :) Something to make note of, however, is that activity on the server has been a bit low of late. I hope you will still be able to find interesting RP, and rest assured that we're working on making things interesting once again. Feel free to drop your feedback by this thread and perhaps read up a bit on what is bubbling in the community right now!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin