The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction, Luna
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I’ve been playing since Vanilla wow, Playing as a priest and a paladin most of the time now. I still seek out the lore as much as possible tho, even tho Wow has changed so very much since the start.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I’m from the USA, and my primary Language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My parents bought the game back in vanilla, I sat behind them watching them play for hours on end, eventually asking to play myself.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

A friend from IRL introduced me to the servers, talking to him in the middle of class he brought up that he was on a roleplay server, I showed my interest and he introduced me to the website.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I’ve never really role played before, but have always wanted to see the stories and worlds people could come up with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Blood Elf Paladin. I always thought that Blood Elves had a wonderful history, even through the wars. As for Paladin’s I’ve played one since vanilla, I’ve found them fascinating as they follow the way of the light.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I’m expecting a vast world of many wonderful people, each with there own story to tell about their character and who they are while they play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The fact that there are rules about Humility. Seeing as the normal RP servers anyone says anything they want. This is a joy to see.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I tried to take as short breaths as possible, hiding in the shadows clutching my dagger. Why had I not listened to mother. I had disobeyed her orders and traveled to Darkshire with my older brother, Darien. But now he is gone and I am alone. How I wished to be home sipping Honeymint tea while sitting in front of the fire, my fathers boisterous laughter behind us. I could hear the undead shambling closer, trying to find me. Tears streamed down from my eyes, I closed them tightly to try to get it to stop. It was a simple task, to deliver a crate food and goods to Darkshire for the troops stationed there. I forced my brother to take me with him, and I had strayed from the road. Darien is dead because of me, and I am too soon join him. They are closer now, the smell of rot filling my nose. The groans filling my ears. I opened my eyes, to see where they were, to be greeted face to face with one, I let out a scream, the last sound I would ever make in this life.
Hello there, Lunarmadness! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Blood Elves! *fistpump*

I see you haven't roleplayed before. Mind, this won't be a problem at all, it's just something I noticed. Perhaps, once you come around in-game, you should take some time to sit around the OOC area (GM Island) and just chat to the other players a bit? I know many of them will be happy to help you out and give you a guiding hand if you just ask them, or be happy to give you general advice since it's your first time.

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!