The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction : alexeyhurricane
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi my name is Alexey , I like to play RP games , love games like Fallout 1,2,3 , played Warcaft 2 ,3 and just didn't have chance to play World of warcaft for a long time just started playing like a month ago! Mostly like todo things on my own.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Russia , moved to England 6 years ago , primary language is Russian but English is fluent I think too!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I think i played too much warcraft 2 and 3 frozen throne and stuff, for some years back and just got tired and downloaded this WOW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because it is RP server I hope and there are no many RP servers around so it is first came on Google i think .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't know what this question means , im just guessing . I love completing quests and getting achievements and things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite were Night Elves and still are , but I was disappointed with hunters , sometimes play with druid. But still i think they are all unique and it is just matter of time when you just tired of playing one class and want to choose other to play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
i expect it is RP server , im out of here if it is not RP and friendly and peaceful.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
filling this introduction

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm very bad at stories and like to listen and read them and was really bad at school and I think I got some kind phobia to write anything , because I'm mathematics man and love numbers. So please don't ask me to write anything !!!
let us not love with word or with tongue but in deed and truth.
Ooh, Fallout 1 and 2? Nice taste in games. :P Welcome to the server, mate. Unfortunately you're gonna have to at least have a crack at writing a story - don't worry, just take a shot at whatever. It's in the rules, I'm afraid. Your other answers could do with some fleshing out as well. Apart from that, glad to have you here!
that was story , and no one said how long it should be!!! and it is true story
let us not love with word or with tongue but in deed and truth.
alexeyhurricane Wrote:Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm very bad at stories and like to listen and read them and was really bad at school and I think I got some kind phobia to write anything , because I'm mathematics man and love numbers. So please don't ask me to write anything !!!
Might I ask why you're on a write-based RP server. Not to sound rude or anything, but I was simply wondering. And just as Sol said, it is part of the rules to write a short story--it's simply part of the packets.

Also, Welcome to COTH! I hope to see you on the server some times. Don't forget to join /chat ;)