The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction: anciephobia
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Good day! I've gained a plethora of names I've used over the years I've been playing MMO's, mostly Ragnarok Online, but you can call me by my forum name here. I'm your typical adventure-seeking gamer and WoW has been by far my greatest adventure.

I'm usually easy-going and friendly but at seldom times I can get pretty cranky (especially when the net connection's gone. D:)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the archipelago country, the Philippines, Tagalog is my native tongue but I can speak English fluently and with a SoCa accent too! XD

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well I first came upon this game when I was about 10 years old. RTS games were a solid gaming platform for me since the first game I learned to play was one. Though I hadn't gotten the lore down when I was beginning to play, the bits and pieces of the story stuck to me and in my older years, found myself wanting to learn more.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I see WoW as more of an adventure-themed game rather than just an old get-maxed-then-pawn-everything-in-sight kind of game. I've always imagined myself in the world of Azeroth, even in Warcraft 3. A wish come true for me and a lucky find to come upon this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any RP is good for me actually (though my experience in RP'ing is not boast worthy). I usually go with what I'm feeling when I'm creating that character or basing it on the theme/history of that certain class/race adding a little twist of my own.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mostly melee classes. I've always been fond of swords or any other kind of blade for that matter when it concerns fantasy-based games.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I've come to have high expectations of this server. Seeing as there is a process and screening of who can enter and join. Long has it been since I've seen people who actually exerted effort in an RP'ing server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. I've seen good RP communities go to ashes when too many people think they should be the main hero/villain when we're all supposed to be normal/average beings.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Morals of true faith, now shun from the heart of these beings. It had been purged from the soul. The soul that was forged with the passion of his people, with the friendships and alliances that were weaved in glorious combat. For the many months that the infection has spread, left nothing for them. Not one shred of dignity, not one morsel of remorse. Who was once a true champion of the light, now nothing but an empty shell that carries death and decay. Cower before their unending march for this is the fate of whoever they encounter. True to their namesake, they will deliver death as knights deliver justice.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm fairly new to role playing, any tips given my way would be much appreciated. See you in-game!
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
The problem with these Horde characters is they lack sophistication. /fartnoise
I would say........WELCOME!!!

i hope you in game make a little longer sentences but still id say WELCOME!!!