The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction by Miox3
Main Character: Crezzno

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

That was actually the first thing I did, I'm very strict with reading rules mostly.

2. How did you hear about us?
I searched for a RolePlaying server on Google and there you were.

3. How did you get into RP?
Before I was a pvp/pve freak, I played all the time but then I decided to try out a Roleplaying realm, at first I didn't get what to do but eventually I learned and now I concider myself a good RPer

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Human warrior/paladin clearly, they just look too mighty, and mostly because of some reason i've always played Human so my main character on retail WoW is a Human Paladin.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play a member of some kind of organization, Could be millitary could be just a simple shop. I'm not the leader type more of the member/second hand person.
7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
A perfect RP would be with relaxed people only, people not getting pissed of if you spell wrong once. I like mostly when problems occurs and together you solve it with other people.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well I do play soccer alot, then I have three dogs that I often take for walks. I also enjoy taking jogging rounds in the nature.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. I speak Swedish, English and a little spanish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I swear to uphold the rules and policies and yes, I do agree.
I got into warcraft by friends of course, everyone was talking about the awesome game "World of Warcraft" And I just had to get it, also I was playing wc3 at those days.
Another Swede! Welcome!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!