The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction for Aki
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Indeed I did. I've probably spent the last 3-4 hours going over the Wiki, rules FAQs etc... I'm pretty sure I understand the rules (I love how this is a heavy RP server, I can never seem to find people who are serious about role playing) and I promise that I won't be a source of drama (Well...OOC drama at least) An RP server without drama is like a theater class without theater!

2. How did you hear about us?

Honestly, I Googled my way here. I was just looking for a private RP server to play on (Cheapskate alert!) and I stumbled across CotH. After a thorough examination of your website, I decided to try the server out.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well I've always enjoyed getting lost in the lore and the realm of books I read. I constantly fantasize about being in one of the many books I read (Even creating my own fantasy world just for kicks). After I discovered the internet, it wasn't long until I was into role playing and all that jazz. Oh, a Nazi-like theater program at my school also helped.

I'm also obsessed with grammar, the proper use of English and I love to write short stories and poetry.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well it all began with Starcraft really. I love that game with a passion and it will always hold a special place in my heart. But naturally, I decided to learn more about the creators of my beloved game and that led to me discovering a game called "Warcraft: Orcs and Humans". Ever since then I've loved the world of Azeroth.

When I learned that Warcraft was going to go RPG on me, I was a bit reluctant at first. In fact I didn't even touch WoW until a few months before TBC came out. But I saw it on sale at Wal-Mart and I decided "What the hell?". I am glad I did try it out, because I discovered a whole new way to play Warcraft. But as mentioned above, I am a cheapskate and didn't want to pay for WoW, which led to my hunt for a private server.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race would have to be Blood Elves. I love the color red (Color freak alert!) as well as the actual appearance of Blood Elves. I just find them much cooler looking than Night Elves. The architecture, the culture, the history. All of it highly interests me.

My favorite class is a toss up between Hunters and Rogues. I love ranged attacks and having combat pets. I also seem to level faster as a Hunter than any other class (even the rogue!). I love Rogues because I've always valued stealth and agility over strength and power. I like the Rogues weapons, armor and skills over any other class.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like to be the character that drifts in and out of stories, being the ally but rarely ever the hero. I really enjoy just wandering through the world, seeing what there is too see and being free.

I also like to be the character that uses complete sentences. I'm just saying that I'd rather be an uninteresting character with proper grammar instead of a cool character that can't tell to from too.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of RP would probably have to be the ones where you just get to know people and their characters. I love meeting new people and this kind of reflects in how I role play and the such. If it's an action-oriented RP I won't be that interested in it. If I want to kick ass and take names I'll pop in Street Fighter.

I also enjoy relationship role plays, so long as the person I'm role playing with understands that the relationship is between our characters, not us. I try to keep my personal life and my role play life seperate thank you very much.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Does Portal count as a hobby? Hehe thinking with portals aside, I love to read, listen to music and as mentioned before, kick ass in Street Fighter (Any statements about my skill in any fighting game is exaggerated. Always) and just in general have fun, cheeky shenanigans. As for talents/stupid human tricks well...I have double jointed pinkies and can pop most of the joints in my body, does that count as a talent?

9. What country are you from?

I am Canadian and my first language is English. Expect incredibly good grammar and spelling from me.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do solemnly swear that I, Aki, will strive to abide by the rules and policies in place on this forum and server to the best of my abilities and I encourage anyone who sees me not doing so to tell me, as I probably just forgot a rule or slipped up.
Approved!