The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction for Deans22
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, a few times over in fact. It would seem that the rules here are pretty straight-forward and reasonable, and I'd hate to mess up simply because of ignorance.

2. How did you hear about us?
I honestly just Googled private RP servers and this one came up. I read a few random news sites that posted about the topic, and I noticed that this server was mentioned a few times with good reviews, and seems to be the most well-regulated one there is.

3. How did you get into RP?
I can't lie to you, if you had told me a while ago that I would be roleplaying in WoW, I might have laughed. I owe my first experience with it to WoWInsider, actually. I kept seeing the All the World's a Stage articles, and eventually I was intrigued enough to roll a character on an RP server to try it out. I was lucky enough to realize that I had found a good creative outlet, and I haven't looked back since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I was mainly a console gamer until a friend of mine introduced me to WoW a couple of years ago. I've been playing off and on since then, mainly because of school.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
As plain and vanilla as I'm sure it sounds, my favorite race would have to be the humans. I know that may sound closed-minded, but I find that I can identify with them more than the other races, at least to some extent. Don't worry though, I'm not afraid to branch out, and I keep trying to improve my dwarf and troll accents. As for classes, I'd have to go with a mage. That was my first character on WoW, and I love being a glass cannon. I also like the fact that mages can go a lot of different directions, both personality and affiliation-wise.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I really enjoy playing the types of characters that aren't really sure about something concerning themselves, be it their abilities, their loyalties, their aspirations, or themselves as a whole. Aside from that, I try to make my characters at least moderately different, otherwise it would get boring fast.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Almost anything besides military, mainly because I went to a military high school, and I had my fill of it there. No offense to the military of course, that takes more courage than I have, hands down.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I played lacrosse in high school, as a goalie. I enjoy doing whatever stupid things my friends and I can come up with to do. I write some, but it's a long shot from being good. I also enjoy fooling around with computers, and I have fun fixing problems on them whenever they come up (luckily for my grandmother, I swear she has me on speed-dial for it).

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from America, and I spend most of my time at college in the Central time zone, though occasionally I will be on the east coast back home. English is my first and, regrettably, only language.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
It all seems fair and reasonable to me, so I definitely will.
Welcome to the server! >8D