The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of Jordy Dees
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
“Yes I did, more then once even, to make sure I got everything correct. Although don't chop of my head if I missed a part by accident.”
*Scratches his forehead between his narrow eyebrows, seemingly at unease. *

2. How did you hear about us?
*Lifts his head, looking straight in the eyes of his interrogator, the emerald green of his eyes glowing brightly in the dark room.*
“I did not, I read about you… After searching a long time I tumbled across this tome in the google library. There you where mentioned and I decided to seek you out.”

3. How did you get into RP?
“I did when I was lots younger, did theatre school as a boy, then found out about LARP. I was completely obsessed from that moment on. However, the Light did not favour me, I live far away from any events and can go rarely. It is so that I came to find out about Digital RP.”

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
*Again scratches his forehead between his eyebrows, then wipes his hair back behind his long pointed ears.*
“A friend, sometimes I wish he would never have. This crap got to me even worse then my fell magic addiction.”
*A sarcastic smile appears on his lips.*
“Like one addiction wasn't enough.”

5. What is your favorite race/class?
*Points to his eyes.*
I suggest you fill that in by yourself. I think it's quite obvious what I am.
And for what I do, I used to hunt although I plan to change my path. Yet, I'm still unsure what I will do next.”

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
*Smiles as he remembers past adventures.*
“All kinds of, but my favourite is as an elf. An elf that stands for hope and light, uncorrupted and serene. Yet when it comes to warcraft,”
*Chuckles.*
“Well you know what they made out of elves, troll like things with rooty beards that live in an oversized tree trunk and lack any male beauty, it's simply insulting, and of course the worthy looking, gorgeous, Sin'Dorei. For the last I can adapt the role of a true ‘b***h', which can be fun, but I still prefer the more kind kinds of roles.”

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
“The one known as Life or Live RP, I can do digital yes, but I'm not the fastest of typists, unlike as I am fast with spoken words. It can be quite annoying not having the time to answer or react before the other has already killed you like twenty times…”
*Shakes his head*
“I remember the RP on the official WoW, bloody powerplay and godmodders, bah!” And no how many non-rp morons you report, they keep growing in number. And so RP could not stand it's ground on the real WoW, invaded by a non-rp-plague… Pathetic…”

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
“Too many… Art is the most important after RP I guess, that includes song, music, classical art, historical, modern, ect… And of course also sports, martial arts mostly, I have been doing iaido for
almost five years now I believe. And of course boys and young men, as I am one myself, I love the male form and all it's beauty (, at least when it's well athletically trained and not overdone).”

*Taps his abs proudly.*

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
“I live as well in Belgium as in the Netherlands, meaning my first Language is Dutch. Also my Dutch roots prevent me of knowing any French,”
*Laughs.*
“or at least that is my excuse. And my English should not form any problem, I have dyslexia, but in England people tend to disbelieve me when I tell them I'm from abroad because of my speech. Time zone is Greenwich mean time +1, Brussels, Paris, ect…”

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
“Yes I do.”
*Notices what he said and turns white.*
“Damn I hoped not to marry until I was twenty-five or older. Bugger…”
Welcome to the server!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]