The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of Me
-First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, im a 14 yeared old roleplayer, i play roleplay in my spare time, also some Wow with some friends. There is nothing much to say about this... I also have played Warcraft III The Frozen Throne, so i should know a little about some of the lore thing, but not loads.

-What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im Danish, but I would say that my written english is mine, not perfect, but fine.

-How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, i bought the game a few years ago, but it did'nt feel in my interrests so i did'nt played it. but now a few months ago me and some friend began playing private servers.

-What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I wanted to play some RP server, and i feel over this and it looked good.

-What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Im the figthing roleplayer, but more some historic roleplay, I also play rp on Warcraft III.

-What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Class: Untill now shaman, because they got so cool spells and such, but i would maybe RP some other classes, for the more epic roleplay side.
Race: Orcs,Taurens, Trolls, Humans, dwarfs.. hmm almost everyone.

-What are your expectations of this server?:
Some coll Rpg roleplay and stuff like that. (Btw, posting is bugged, it keep scroll up when i hit the text or write.)

-Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well the racisme rule is good, but i wonder if its also forbidden that your character is for an exsample a gnome racist??

-Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Its almost not morning anymore, the sun stands high on the sky. Morgrif still lies in hes bed, hes all done cause of yesterdays hard work. Or.. well work and work, the only he did was moving some big rocks from the quarry, but the free time after... well, in a simple way: him and Ghordau goed to the tavern and drank of all the money they have earned and that was a lot. Morgrif raised slowly from the bed and tried to remember what was wrong, cause he had this dum feeling that he just done something very very stupid. He took some cloth on, half asleep. He walked down the streets of Orgrimmar and entered the foodstore, “Morglaf's Kitchen-tent”. He took some food and walked to the checkout, then he took up hes wallet. And now he faced the truth, he was flat on money and he had yesterday wasted what should hold for a year, so he had to put the food back and go to the quarry to work the earnings back… but what happened, he did the same foolish thing as yesterday, follish Morgrif. ( Hes a wow character, so he really does'nt need food, only when he get damaged and theres no healer. :D )

-Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, no nothing.