The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of MiniMoose
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I think of myself as a very relaxed, laid back sorta person. I like to roleplay in World of Warcraft, and do with a few friends every now and then.
I prefer not to argue with others and just play the game as a game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

United States of America, I speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Friends that i know in real life, to friends I've met over the internet and play with.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Two or three of my friends wanted play it, and one of them asked me to apply, so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

It really varies. If I'm in a relaxed mood, I'll find myself at a tavern. If I'm feeling adventurous, ill go seek out some action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Classes, I don't have much of a favorite. I like ranged, and I like up close, and a bit of magic is fun too.
As for Race, well, I don't really know why, but I've liked Elves in all games, but any race is fine.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Mature, respectful people who love to roleplay.
Which is why I'm here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I cant really decide, all are great rules and nicely explained.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A plague has swept the lands, and cities have fallen ill. Trying to discover a cure, allies and enemies unite. Magic users of all kinds put their minds together to find some sort of lead. None is found and with the world in panic, a man steps forward. The man, a savior, he calls himself, tells of a place where the plague has not touched yet, and tells of a plan to cure the infected. The man leads any 'pure' citizens, willing, to the place. He is right, there is such a place, and as they approach, weapons of all sort are handed out, the man, announces, "There is only one cure for these infested demons, and it is this." He promptly shoots a sick man, and the crowd cheers. "Now go forth my brethren, and cleanse our lands of this disease!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing. All my questions will soon be answered when I experience the server for myself.
Quote:Introduction of MiniMoose
Quote:MiniMoose
Quote:Moose

what is this i don't even

Anyway, welcome to CotH. You can always expand on your answers but ya sound quite competent as far as it goes. If I run into you in-game, I'm going to laugh (and promptly demand RP). Toodles.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]