The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of Morse
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
-Yes, I did, I went through all 3 before i found this step. There actually not all that difficult to follow, there very similar to the Rp and game rules that everything else follows.

2. How did you hear about us?
-Like so many people here, I googled "WoW private servers RP". I've been looking for a WOW private server for a while, or atleast the concept seemed interesting to me. So i decided i'd go looking for one, and this seems to be the best one i found

3. How did you get into RP?
- I used to play D&D alot, then i expanded onto alot of online RPing. I liked playing WOW and when i heard there were private servers dedicated to RPing i just had to be apart of it. What absolutely got me into RP i'm not really sure. I remember it was a few years back when i found an RP site online and I started on that, I just know that i've been doing RP for a long time and I really like doin it

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
-A friend of mine had an unusual obsession with WOW, and he was very good at it. I never had any other Warcraft game but I decided to give WOW a shot and it was a pretty awsome game. I had been playing guild wars for a long time, and I had done a bit of RP on there, but it wasvery difficult given that Guild Wars is a very PVP based game, and so RP wouldn't be the easiest of things to do. So then i came to WOW and for a while i was just playing, but ten i switched to try to do RP.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
-Without doubt or question that would be Night Elf Druid. When it comes to RPing my characters are always based as closely to myself in both physicality and personality as they can possibly be. Now this is not to say that I am blue and have green hair. But i do have long hair and i am very similar to the Night Elves judgmental attitudes towards everything regaurding themselves as the best of everything. I like druids because of their ability, and their conservative nature. They were the first class i played as but i find them to be the most fun all the classes.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
- As i stated in 5 it would be Night Elf, mainly because they are closest to what my characters in other RP's are like. Very soffisticated and condescending towards everyone. I'm not a mean RP'er don't get me wrong, i just play a unique style of it. I wish this question was more specific, but when it comes to RP character type, my character won't have any sort of problem like "his parents were killed before his eyes" because i don't like that idea of such a messed up history that everyone else likes to apply. I instea will have a very aristocratic natured character who will just sound as though they believe they are above you, while working to get what ever it is they want. Night Elves seem to apply this very well, as they are very judgemental of all the other races, as well as of each other to an extent.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
-Really it would be Guild and Interguild RPing. I'm a very political RP'er. And Guilds are like nations or states in an RP, and i love being inside of those and playing off of that bases. If you haven't tried it you should, its alot of fun. My favorite type of RP that is very politically involved, of course not that one guild would speak for the entire Alliance or Horde, but it being an under portion of it, it is the next best thing, and so i find political RPing to be the best. Adventure RPing can be fun at times, but isn't all that fun for me.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
-Nothing thats extremely out of the ordinary. I spend time with friends, and I RP alot. Call it an escape from reality, but its better then some other things i think. I play the piano, so i suppose that could be counted as a tallent. Unfortunatly thats all that can really be said on that front, as there isn't a whole lot of things i can do that are considered out of the ordinary.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
- Something about myself i can say is, i don't consider myself an American. I'm a Southron and a Texan, and that is all. When it comes to spelling, there may be some things I spell wrong, or because I'm typing I may forget to capitalize something here or there, but other then that theres nothing that should be a problem on that part.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
- I'll follow those policies to the letter. I'm very particular about following the rules when i play games and when i RP. They are my basic guidlines for getting what i need to do. So yes i agree to abide by them. I think thats all. But i would like to say that i really hope this works out, i've always liked RPing on WOW, but if an entire server is dedicated to it... i can't wait.

- Reverend Morse
Probably should run this through a spelling and grammar checker sometime. Still, you put effort into it, I'll give you that much.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Hey, he certainly put more effort in this than I did mine! ^^

Welcome matey!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."