The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of Seoran
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I have read them, and I have understood them, too.

2. How did you hear about us?

I have been looking for a really good RP server, I found Conquest of the Horde after several searches with Google.

3. How did you get into RP?

I have been playing for a year on several RP servers (Earthen Ring, Moonglade) at the retail World of Warcraft. And, as a (not really official) writer, I had a real need for lore, to get inspiration.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A friend has shown me Warcraft, a year ago, and I have liked it at the first moment. As I have always liked Roleplaying better than simple mob-grinding and Player-versus-Player ganking, that I have found senseless.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

If I should choose a favorite race, then it would be Human or Night Elf. To be sincere, I can't choose between them. I like Humans for their closeness to reality. And, as I like history, their lore is interesting too. Night Elves are quite the opposite. The point because I like them, is their mystical appearance, and almost mist-covered lore. They are simply mystical!
But, as the server name states, this is the Conquest of the Horde. And if I should choose a race on the Horde side, they would be... Taurens. Why? Because of their strong bond with the nature, their monumental looks, and their wisdom.
My favourite class is Warrior, because of its mastery with the variety of weapons available, and there can be woven a wide variety of different stories for them. I simply don't like magic so much (but I don't dislike it).

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Mostly (because of the low number of real Roleplaying people), I have been in the past a lonely explorer, who liked to travel to the best hidden ends of the world, sometimes teaming up with other heroes, following their wake, and being their chronicle-writer. I am the explorer type, the loremaster, the wanderer, the philosopher. But not the pacifist, who hides within his own ivory tower, when war comes.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like to be a part of almost every kind of roleplaying, and when storylines meet, I'm a really accomodating person, and I'm also highly immaginative. I like militaristic Roleplaying as well as tavern-roleplay, but my favourite is wandering and exploring the world. (As my favourite Warcraft personality is Brann Bronzebeard.)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Yes, I love reading (I keep at home a lot of books, some of them are of Warcraft lore). When I don't read, I
am a (not official) sportsman, I fence, run, or swim. And when I still have time, I am a writer. (I just write stories of lore, mostly impressed by the Roleplaying of that day.) However, I'm not the one, who says only cheap words. I speak really rarely, but then sincerely and shortly.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from Hungary. (GMT+1) I have an international language certificate (intermediate) of English, and I speak also Italian. (Not if my Italian knowledge would count so much.)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I completely agree them.

Edit: Dec 30, 2008: More info added.
Edit: Jan 3, 2009: Question size reduced.
Cyrus Marevine - Human Explorer of the Explorer's League, Soldier of Stormwind
Seoran Swiftwrench - Dwarven Hunter, Engineer, Pilot
No need to make the questions so big!

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
VOUCHED.

Good grammar, and quite a good person to RP with.

BLEH, I never give out vouches cause of that. HAH. Anyway, he was part of the 2 on 2 fight against me and another 'more experienced officer' ICly, and indeed he has a keen in observing his surrounding and the factors that are involved. Other than that, he has been GAUNTLETED (Beaten to a pulp), so he knows how to fall and when to surrender to a stronger foe, indeed. He knows how to respect the rules, so he has my respect.

Cant believe I'm the first voucher for this guy. He's quite good.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/