The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of a Draenei.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Read carefully and thoroughly- I am really anticipating an RP server that is full of REAL roleplayers- the retail realms are full of those that don't roleplay, or to a greater extent, give grief to roleplayers, and so I have read the rules to hopefully ensure my entry to this realm.

2. How did you hear about us?

I got so tired of the grief I recieved on my old RP realm- (Darkmoon Faire EU)- that I finally left to join a normal server. There I met a guy called Kanon, who had also previously played on an RP realm. He wanted to make an account here and join, but was uncertain whether he would be 'allowed' to or not. So I looked this site up, and immediately I wanted to join. That, and a little thing I like to call Google hehe.

3. How did you get into RP?

I've been roleplaying since I was 9- my dad is very much into AD&D and himself roleplays on Everquest. He's in a LARPing group, which I joined myself later, and I find roleplaying one of the most enjoyable experiences I've ever had. I got into Warcraft RP when I picked up Warcraft II at a car boot sale- and loved the lore and how immersive the gameplay was. Then, I bought WoW and joined an RP server, and have been a heavy roleplayer ever since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I kinda answered that in the last question hehe. But, I've always found this sort of genre amazing, and I properly got into Warcraft about 2 minutes after starting to play Warcraft II.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I enjoy playing Draenei the most- I like the ethereal alien sort of look, and the way they seem to campaign for good and justice, in the name of a benevolent race to reclaim their shattered homeland. I love that sort of RP, and it also kinda reminds me of playing Superman- a comic I've read since I was a little lad. In terms of class, I prefer to play Warriors, to allow some variance in my RP. Brutal Heroism is on the top of my agenda, and I can't ever resist getting stuck in a battle up close and personal (in-game of course, I'm a bit of a wimp in RL LOL ).

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

A struggling 'hero' focused on combat and glory, yet attempting to serve the greater good. With the recent release of WotLK, I also enjoy taking part in Argent Crusade-esque RP- fighting the Scourge and finally reaching the pinnacle of glory and honour- to be the one to kill the Lich King.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Emote fighting- or RPing a battle. I love that sort of stuff, vanquisihing foes and all that- I also quite like soldier-esque RP- being a soldier under the command of others and doing random RP missions.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I read, I write short stories, I play AD&D and I also play Warhammer; I also own a PS3 for when I'm a bit bored with WoW hehe.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from Britain, I don't need or expect any wiggle room on spelling or grammar- (perhaps some spelling of harder words hehe)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely and completely. They're good rules and I will follow them.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Warrior - Play Free Online Games
[Image: 8fa211effb8dfe398cc5de5e9ef164f2.jpg]
Welcome to the server! >8D