The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of a paladin!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
- I'm a player from the EU regions of WoW and I've been playing on RP servers since I started to play because a friend introduced me to them and since then I have RP'ed.
I mainly RP as human or Blood Elf as I'm very fond of the Paladin class lorewise, especially the blood Knights and their story interest me. On live servers I RP and also enjoy competitive PvP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
- I'm from Denmark and my first language is danish.
I'm very familiar with the English language and grammar as well, I enjoy to use it for RP as it's great fun to make up these different stories and scenarios regarding your own personal character.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played Warcraft 2 and 3 years back and in Wotlk a friend of mine introduced me to WoW and I started playing with him on a RP server. He was also the one who got me started on RP.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
- I've grown a bit tired of MoP and I'd like a break from its gameplay. I'll miss the RP though, so I thought of trying out a Private RP-server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
- I'm very open to all kinds of RP as long as it has a story and follows the lore Blizzard lore to an extent so we avoid the "demon assassin vampire nagas of the burning legion in disguise" scenarios.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
- Blood Elf Paladins
I just love their homeland scenery and architecture, as well as their background story of the Sunwell and how the Blood Knights came to be. I like classes who can wield swords in general!

What are your expectations of this server?:
- A great RP community which is serious, considering the thorough applications that are required to become a member and of course some fun and enjoyable RP!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
- I'm happy about the expected "Keyboard skills" and "godmoding" policies as I find these rules important to create a great immersion for RP. It's also nice that you are open to all kinds of RP as long as it's story driven and finally the "Faction NPC deaths" sounds interesting, reminds me of the consequences from "The Elder Scrolls" game series!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
- The Sin'Dorei knight had sought shelter in a cave near a mountain with grim premonitions, what was about to happen?
Luckily for him the cave was only inhabited by a few Gnolls who he easily bested in battle forcing them on the run, suddenly the earth quaked like never before, the sky turned black, the temperature was rising as ashes was falling like snow from the sky.
A terrifying roar was heard followed by a fire, a fire so great it consumed the whole land!
It all happened in a blink of an eye. "I-i could've been dead if I hadn't found this cave" the blood elf thought, "what is this, how, why?!" was the question that reappeared in his mind.. the only thing to be heard was the sound of a colossal winged creature and the fire consuming the lands.. was this world coming to an end?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
- What are the RP hubs on this server?
Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Here's the coth wiki which provides a lot of useful information that you could use for your time on the server, such as a the timeline and guides to creating a profile. You do not need to have a profile up and running before rping, however.

I do not know what the current hubs are right now because we entered Cataclysm less than a month ago and rp is picking back up. There has been a sizeable amount of rp in Stormwind, however.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask. :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paladin's Introduction! PaladinKOSP 2 776 09-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  The Weary Paladin. z932074 1 792 04-22-2013, 03:36 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  A Paladin of the Light. Sybil 3 1,162 02-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Harmonic