The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of me ^^
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well i'm 16 years old and now some history of my gaming experience : Well i started gaming when i was 6 years old you know what i am talking about that super mario bros that everybody loved :D Well that was the beginning of my gaming carreer :P From then on i was addicted to games and now i'm here in this wonderfull forum for a great server

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Belgium and Dutch is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was told by lots of good friends that WoW is a kind of game for me and they were right i was addicted from the start but then somebody said that RPservers are the best kind of WoW servers

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was told by a friend to check out this server that it was the best there is

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Relaxing tavern roleplays i must say and a large group because i like to be social

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves : They have a nice style of body and armor and they live in a nice environment although they are members of the horde they reallly are civil and look very good
Rogue : I like to be mysterious and to be swift and agile

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think that this is going to be one of my best experience of Roleplaying until now and that lots of people on this server will be polite and respectfull

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language : I think you can not have a desent rp without a desent style of language that you use

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
/

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
/
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well i'm 16 years old and now some history of my gaming experience : Well i started gaming when i was 6 years old you know what i am talking about that super mario bros that everybody loved :D Well that was the beginning of my gaming carreer :P From then on i was addicted to games and now i'm here in this wonderfull forum for a great server

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Belgium and Dutch is my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was told by lots of good friends that WoW is a kind of game for me and they were right i was addicted from the start but then somebody said that RPservers are the best kind of WoW servers

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was told by a friend to check out this server that it was the best there is

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Relaxing tavern roleplays i must say and a large group because i like to be social

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves : They have a nice style of body and armor and they live in a nice environment although they are members of the horde they reallly are civil and look very good
Rogue : I like to be mysterious and to be swift and agile

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think that this is going to be one of my best experience of Roleplaying until now and that lots of people on this server will be polite and respectfull

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language : I think you can not have a desent rp without a desent style of language that you use

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
/

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
/