The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of the 13th Slayer
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm a 17 year old Belgian girl (yes, I'm a girl, even though my name is kinda boy-like). I'm very interested in good RP and have a wide interest for nearly all kinds of RP. In game I like to play both male and female characters. I'm also a lesbian that's heavily in love with my internet girlfriend. It is a big chance she will be joining aswell, but I'm already warning you, I might be ERPing from time to time, but don't worry. I know all the rules about ERP. It will not bother anyone unless they come look at nearly unreachable places.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
As I already mentioned, I'm from Belgium. I speak primarily Dutch, but I have a lot of knowledge of English aswell, but that's all.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A lot of my friends in school play it, but it didn't want to pay for it yet, so I bought Warcraft 3 first. The lore was so intereting that I couldn't stop replaying it, until i finally got World of Warcraft. I was amazed by all the possibilities for RP, every character I made, I also had an entire lore worked out for. Oops, got a bit too excited with my writing. ^^'

What made you seek our server over others?:
2 reasons:
1.The RP on the real servers has dropped to like... zero. It is full of idiots who ruin RP or fail trying to do it.
2.All other private servers is just plain pvp, I don't like all the leveling, pve or pvp. I think I found my savior with this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like many kinds of RP, I prefer romantic or adventurous RP, and esspecially the two combined. In case my girlfriend joins this server aswell, I might get into ERP with her aswell, but limited. Some of my chars are more like great leaders or heroes, while others are just regular folks. So, overal, I like mostly all RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favorite class, and I like pretty much all races to RP. Most of all I like:
Draenei: They have a long history and many possible RP with orcs and Horde in it.
Blood Elves & Humans: They're very versitile races for all kinds of RP.
Dwarves and Trolls: They are just fun to RP as, their accents, the way they act, ...

What are your expectations of this server?:
Seeing as how strict this server is about RP, I hope to finally find a server where I can RP in peace, without worrying about any anti-RPers. So I'm just hoping for a good RP community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like how this server is about ERP. It's something that's not uncommon, but most people act really idiot about, or abuse it or etc... I will respect the rules about ERP as much as possible, but ofcourse if someone walksin on me, I can't be blamed for that as I will hide good most of the times.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Daeliahn opened her eyes slowly, gazing through the violet vizor of her helmet, searching the land for something. She blinks, spotting two demons down in a canyon. She grabs her blade and shield, jumping down the cliff, but gets pulled away by a hand. "Don't!" She looks back as Raiel, tears in eyes, hold her lower arm. "I don't want you to take that risk, I don't want to lose you!" Daeliahn bows her head at the words of her fiancé, taking her helmet off, shaking her red hair loose and looks at Raiel, her emerald eyes shimmering. Raiel smiles at her, enjoying the thought that she kept her love out of battle once again.
"I'm sorry, Raiel. I just want to set right what Kael cursed our race with. You don't know what it's like, being dependant of magic. You're still a High Elf, you're even a druid! But I'm a mere Blood Elf, an ex Blood Knight." Raiel kisses her cheek, smiling while talking to her. "You're no mere Blood Elf, you're the girl who took my heart." Daeliahn immediatly started blushing, kissing Raiel lovingly. "I love you so much." Raiel lifts her fiancé up, taking her back home to their house in Nagrand.
-To be continued-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
-My story wasn't that long cause my text screen got messed and keeps on scrolling up, took me a lot of effort to write this.
-I know I mentioned ERP a lot, but it's just that I know I will be doing it, esspecially if my girlfriend is going to play on this server too.
-I'm also wondering still how the levelling and gearing goes on this server, because I hate to go farm dungeons for just a few pieces of good RP gear, but I'm willing to do it if I have no other choice

Well, this is my introduction, I hope I can get a chance on this server
Thanks for reading this anyways
Welcome to the server!

Eehh.. I'm gonna let someone else write the rest of it.
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
Thank you!!!!

Oh, and I noticed I forgot to write a word in my story, so I edited that ^^'
Heh, it's good to see some Dutch people so now and then; makes me feel less outnumbered (especially seeing as you're a girl too).

Anyhow, welcome to the server!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  slayer`s Introduction slayer 1 582 11-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Last Post: slayer