The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction to...me?
Lets start this off, shall we?

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I have, though, I believe it is a prerequisite to read them, if it isn't already.

2. How did you hear about us?
Discussion with a member of The Ironsong Tribe on retail (official) WoW. Very, very nice people to roleplay with, if you ask me.

3. How did you get into RP?
It really started when I was play Warcraft III on Battle.net when some people began hosting roleplay maps for downloading, and I'd spend hours with people roleplaying the day away, it was fun and left me wanting to do it more in-depth, so to speak. I did do some Dungeons and Dragons for some time, it gave me a headache keeping track of so many things at once, though. Then WoW came along and...I started out by making random characters on random realms because I was curious about the whole ordeal. My first RP guild was on the alliance side of Silver Hand and that died all too soon. I began watching WoW machinima by Sleeping Dogs Productions and so, I transferred my character to Emerald Dream after thinking it through, and even though they weren't an RP guild, I found some soon enough. There, I met Shadewalker, a fellow rogue who introduced me to House Blackstone. More recently, roleplay has died on Emerald Dream, too. House Blackstone can now be found on Twisting Nether. Me and Shadewalker parted ways and my strong roleplaying character has gone to the Kilrogg server, but that didn't mean I'd give up a favorite past time so quickly...

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I played a computer game called Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, more commonly known as Warcraft I. I've followed the series via gaming ever since that day in 1994 or so. According to my dad, I was quite the strategist. My favorite parts were with all the dragons.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Humans, I just like trolls a lot(*debates whether he should have stated that or not*). They're a more easier race to roleplay, but I added my own complications and challenges to it, the humans that is. As for class, I'd have to go with rogue, shamans follow close behind.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
This is a hard one, mainly because it depends on what I'm doing. Tend to focus more on adventure roleplaying, so que that Lord of the Rings music. I try and maintain a steady flow as best I can, though.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Partly referring to the previous question asked...I prefer to stick to adventure roleplaying. (i.e. Instance RP. Hey, it's worked before.) Talking (or RP) with dragons has always been an innovation I've tried to do. Never works.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Not really, unless you can count rapid button mashing on the Gamecube and Wii controllers. Haha.

9. What country are you from?
My family originates in Norway, viking descended, too. Sadly, I only know english and nothing else. Sorry to disappoint. Right, answer to the question would be America.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
As much as I possibly can, or simply, yes.
And we sang dirges in the dark...
I mean...I'm in yer foerum, reading your poasts.

[Image: badge.jpg]
I swear it was the Saurfang reference that did it! D:
Hmm...

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -