The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introductions
Effectively immediately, stories are not immediately required in introductions to be complete. However, a story -must- be included by the time people aim to move up to Gruntship.
We hope that this will help in catching those who feel thinking up a story on the spot may be a bit too much work just to take a look on the server. That said, we will now be a bit less lenient for very short answers to other questions.

I should also note, for those that haven't seen it, that the Introductions forum is currently affected by post approval. For more information, please check the sticky in the forum.

Edit: I should also note that we also don't -require- a paragraph for every question. A few sentences can be adequate if they answer the question well enough, but if you're not sure, I'd suggest to expand on your answers if you've only written a couple sentences.
Excellent! I think this will help make introductions less intimidating to new people, and if GMs have to post in introduction topics to approve them now, then it'll help keep the standard of quality high.
Question. Are existing Grunts affected retroactively if they did not have official introductions that were given a stamp of approval?
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor
Asking on behalf of a friend - What will this mean for people who are still waiting on approval of their Gruntship resumes?
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
It won't mean anything, as current people already had to write a story in their introduction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introductions, news, and whut whut. Mikain 22 3,628 06-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Mikain
  About Denied Introductions Kaghuros 7 1,827 06-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Introductions! Harmonic 4 1,309 02-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol