The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introductions!
Okie dokie, I've noticed as of late that more people have been trying to help out the new recruits. It's much appreciated, but I would like to ask you all to not post on incoming player's introductions, it is after all our job to do that. :> I'm not trying to come off as crabby or anything, this is just something to let us handle, okay? :]

Have a -great- day. >8D
Makes sense, I know I tried it once. The -best- thing that peons and grunts can do is probably help people with character profiles, especially in the workshop.

Oh, and on a side note. Bump
Bump!

Still see a lot of people doing this, is bumping against the rules?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Andrasia Wrote:Okie dokie, I've noticed as of late that more people have been trying to help out the new recruits. It's much appreciated, but I would like to ask you all to not post on incoming player's introductions, it is after all our job to do that. :> I'm not trying to come off as crabby or anything, this is just something to let us handle, okay? :]

Have a -great- day. >8D

*Hangs his head in shame*
Yup.. Guilty as charged..

And to prove a point that once the intro has been made the only other comments on the posts should be Vouches n GM stuff.. Bumped ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Introductions. mariohgh 1 609 08-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Piroska
  Quick Help With Introductions? Teonas 2 798 06-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Teonas
  Introductions... gdf 8 1,473 12-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Last Post: gdf